[TV] Dragonball

Spoiler

My condolences @Munya. The first real casualty of the Tournament of Power. I hope that when they say "Vegeta Falls" it just means he falls off a rock and lands on another rock. Also, he's fucking savage going up against Jiren in base form. 

Also, special shout out to Freiza for taking his shot. 

Baby Jiren is just the cutest. 

3 hours ago, Munya said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Remember how pages back I said goku is the true villain of the series, spoilers, hes the evil that killed jirens family and friends

what do you mean Goku? As in Goku black?

2 hours ago, Goku said:

what do you mean Goku? As in Goku black?

I mean Goku himself, he is the true evil of the dragonball series, constantly putting everybody in dire situations all for the sake of powering up.  Vegeta did it too for a while to some extent but he did grow out of it as a character.

32 minutes ago, Munya said:

I mean Goku himself, he is the true evil of the dragonball series, constantly putting everybody in dire situations all for the sake of powering up.  Vegeta did it too for a while to some extent but he did grow out of it as a character.

You're trolling right? How did you even come to such a ridiculous conclusion?

8 minutes ago, Munya said:

Hey man, I am sorry that your favorite characters nature is to be evil, its okay, we all like Goku, hes just a villain.

Most pure hearted villain for sure

I do wonder though what villian this is because if Jiren isn't strong enough to take that thing out... isn't he a threat to the Gods? lel

Edited by Goku

Jiren's wish has me thinking, wouldn't it be interesting to not only revive his parents, but all those unnecessarily killed? Pretty sure this would be in bounds of the Super dragon balls and make for an interesting plot. Planet vegeta restored, Jiren's parents restored, and Universe 13 (which we've heard nothing of after its introduction)

I believe Jiren's wish would be something along the lines of opening the realm of what is considered "strength." As a child he was almost burdened by it, strength has been something he's needed but isn't hoping to continue the cycle that "Strength = Leader." It's a flawed ideal that has lost him every one along the way.

13 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Just watched a review video that opened with "17 is now dead". Damn, no fucking mercy. 

He died because he wanted to wish for a cruiser... Could have wished for all the animals in the galaxy.

15 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Also a theory on the "big bad" of Jiren's life... what if it's the Universe 11 version of Buu? Considering he was essentially the ultimate bad in Dragonball Z and in Universe 7, it could make some sense. 

Idk but look at how they portrayed the villian from jiren's past the same way as they portrayed goku black when he was first revealed against trunks. Either way I believe this is a villian we have not yet heard of before.

28 minutes ago, Goku said:

Idk but look at how they portrayed the villian from jiren's past the same way as they portrayed goku black when he was first revealed against trunks. Either way I believe this is a villian we have not yet heard of before.

But that's also how they portrayed Android 17 and 18 in DBZ prior to their big reveal. So I think it's just the way they do things. 

I think that base forms are the strongest in the case of all characters.  Jiren isn't transforming, 17 was able to put up a fight and doesn't transform, it looks like Vegeta is about to put up one hell of a fight and isn't transforming.   Gohan hasn't utilized a transformation in quite some time. Goku has been doing the ultra instinct garbage in base form. Hell, Frieza was doing better against Jiren before turning Gold himself, the moment he turned golden he got smashed.  I think their powers exist even when not in these other forms - these transformations have just been a cheap way into tapping into said power and not entirely efficiently.