[TV] Dragonball

idk how any of yall managed to watch DB Super, Goku voice makes me cringe more than KO team members. Nonetheless DBZ was the first was the greatest thing on tv  i had ever watched before i saw Avatar. Anyways Vegeta deinitely isnt #1 man, i mean who did he actually beat?????? Gohan the GOAT

Edited by Nobarsmcgee

I don't even know what to expect with this constant bounce back between time. Zelda style, let's sound the Song of Time. Anyhoos, it will be good to hit some filler now and see how Zamasu gets so fucking savage and if he succeeded where Vegeta failed... undyingITY BY DRAGONBALL!

Also, we need to revisit Kabba's Planet and figure out where the storyline with Hit goes. Is Black actually Hit since they seem to possess the same ability to gain power throughout battle?

Well, from the looks of the preview, it seems that present Zamasu is going to wish for undyingity. I'm just going to take a wild guess and say that Black is just a corrupted version of our current Goku of some sort. As for power, I don't know what to say exactly, Black also seems "undying" to some extent, this is probably a stretch, but perhaps he just continuously gains Zenkai Boosts as he gets hit.

On 9/7/2016 at 0:37 PM, ShinyGoku said:

Well, from the looks of the preview, it seems that present Zamasu is going to wish for undyingity. I'm just going to take a wild guess and say that Black is just a corrupted version of our current Goku of some sort. As for power, I don't know what to say exactly, Black also seems "undying" to some extent, this is probably a stretch, but perhaps he just continuously gains Zenkai Boosts as he gets hit.

I wonder how their going to approach defeating an undying enemy. Hopefully not in some sissy, "oh I've decided I was wrong the whole time" kind of way. I want to see Xeno come down and be like fuck that shit fam, you are going to die. 

16 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

I wonder how their going to approach defeating an undying enemy. Hopefully not in some sissy, "oh I've decided I was wrong the whole time" kind of way. I want to see Xeno come down and be like fuck that shit fam, you are going to die. 

I think Black isnt Goku because of the earing.  It could be the other kai dude, the old one.  I like the theory that Hit is black too but that is also unlikely because Hit wasnt necessarily evil.  More neutral i guess.

Remember how the old guy said that the gren rings are formed when i anew universe is created because of people fucking with time.  Because of this they literally could both be zamasu.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, kevola said:

Is super any good? I watched the first 5 or so episodes and it seemed to be similar to  battle of the Gods

It's actually amazing. The first arch is essentially Battle of the God's and the second arch expands on Resurrection of F in the same manner, but after that it gets legit. I would highly suggest spending some time to watch the 63 episodes so far.