[TV] Dragonball

15 hours ago, ShinyGoku said:

It's been confirmed that this is the final arc for super, ending around march. FeelsBadMan

Bullshit. As far as I am aware Jiren said he was seeking something that lies beyond power and imo I think he is referring to being able to break the chain of which the angels and zeno

are able to just get rid of everyone in a flash. This is why he is so interested in the sayians because he knows they would be a great help if can possibly manage to get his wish realized. Next possible arc would be taking down the entire being setup.

I highly doubt Super will come to an end, or at least sequels to more dragon ball. DBS is at its peak viewership and is cashing in millions and you can see this in their video games and toys and stuff. It may go on a simple hiatus but I can see in a year or so coming back. 

It better come back tho haha, way too many storylines that need to be wrapped up that shouldn't be rushed in 8 episodes.

55 minutes ago, Gilan said:

Hide contents

What I find weird is Toppo's change in personality... All the other gods of destruction have clear personalities, yet Toppo seems to have just completely lost his personality and seems more machine/robot-like.

I think it's because Justice has actually been holding him back from accepting the destruction god form he's been training towards. We've only known Toppo as a complete advocate of Justice, his lack of personality is actually fitting in my eyes. It's almost the same as when someone goes cold and mundane upon a negative realization. My main gripe with this episode was we saw too little of Jiren/Goku/Vegeta reacting to Toppo exploding the arena, ect. I understand that these moments are stretched and this will be elaborated on in the next episode, but seriously, such little interaction from the few fighters left, especially when one is leveling the entire stage.

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

What if everyone just forgets about Frieza lying down there all half dead-like on the ledge and he ends up winning?

I had the same thought earlier like what if it ends with Goku and Jiren, the last 2, taking each other out at the same time and everyone thinks its a tie and boom Freeza stands up and wins

45 minutes ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

I had the same thought earlier like what if it ends with Goku and Jiren, the last 2, taking each other out at the same time and everyone thinks its a tie and boom Freeza stands up and wins

In previous teasers there was a seen where Golden Frieza was fighting alongside Goku against Jiren. This is likely how it's going to play out.

So who else is HYPED for Jiren to just go on the rampage? The most all-time HYPE would be the following scenario:

• Next week, Jiren just goes on the Post Malone FLEXXX and anhilates everyone, ringing out 17. 
  • Next episode, Goku and Vegeta give it their best effort (Ultra Instinct and Ascended Blue) but ultimately lose and PLOT TWIST it's Goku that is eliminated. 
  • Couple weeks down the road, Vegeta gets the shit slapped out of him and Jiren ultimately eliminates him. 
  • Finale, Frieza remains and somehow prevails because of some shitty reason like "Jiren could only go all-out for so long". Frieza is left with the super dragon balls and we have a cliff hanger of a finale.