[TV] Dragonball

On 2017/08/13 at 11:34 AM, Munya said:

Nappas secret finally revealed.

Haha nah Goku's next form will be true God Form. His hair will be black. It will be a combo between ssjblue and ssjGod. He basically uses ssjGod against Dyspo because ssjblue drains more stamina and power and Whis even said that. Check episode 14 where Goku deflected that huge energy mass...(He was in his base form for like 4 seconds) Maybe he already has the new transformation but is just hiding it.

2 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

Haha nah Goku's next form will be true God Form. His hair will be black. It will be a combo between ssjblue and ssjGod. He basically uses ssjGod against Dyspo because ssjblue drains more stamina and power and Whis even said that. Check episode 14 where Goku deflected that huge energy mass...(He was in his base form for like 4 seconds) Maybe he already has the new transformation but is just hiding it.

Hate to break it to you but Vegeta did the same thing against Black in the manga, its not really a new form though, and it was Goku that explained what he was doing instead of Whis, while stating that he himself could not do it..

Just now, Munya said:

Hate to break it to you but Vegeta did the same thing against Black in the manga, its not really a new form though, and it was Goku that explained what he was doing instead of Whis, while stating that he himself could not do it..

The manga is so different then the anime you can't really compare it anymore.

19 hours ago, Ichigo said:

15 years.. God damn. In 15 years  we'll have hologram TV. Where the episodes play in the entire room kek.

Actually no, in 15 years TV is completely interactable. You choose a fight, you see that fight, you choose a winner, you see that guy winning.

Spoiler

The first half of this episode was pretty boring, just a bunch of explanation on the techniques that personally, I just wanted to see play out. The second half was super dope though, and it was fun seeing Hit fuck up some dudes again + SSG Goku. My biggest question is about Dyspo's race, and how it ties in with Champa and Beerus. Who knows if it will ever be explained but it's interesting to speculate.

1 hour ago, Munya said:

Can't believe they are passing that off as a Goku thing and not where it rightfully belongs as a Vegeta thing.

To be fair he did initially use it vs Hit in the manga. I'd assume it was for the same reason even though it wasn't really explained at the time.

3 hours ago, ShinyGoku said:

To be fair he did initially use it vs Hit in the manga. I'd assume it was for the same reason even though it wasn't really explained at the time.

He litterally says he is unable to do that in the Trunks stuff after that so I highly doubt that.

14 minutes ago, pachima said:

I swear, dyspo got troubled vs a giant octopus in universe 11, yet he slightly annoys Hit at the first half of this episode.

Calling it, with some training here and there, giant octopus will be a final boss.

Goku gets beat up by somebody every episode then he powers up/shows some of his strength and wins the battle, its nbd.

Just now, Munya said:

Goku gets beat up by somebody every episode then he powers up/shows some of his strength and wins the battle, its nbd.

Thats goku tho. He makes himself a punchbag for the lolz and to find out if he should get serious or not.

Dyspo doesn´t seem that kind of guy. But since they saved him for later, I guess he will get an upgrade somehow.

Also, have you seen the leaked new goku form?

31 minutes ago, pachima said:

Thats goku tho. He makes himself a punchbag for the lolz and to find out if he should get serious or not.

Dyspo doesn´t seem that kind of guy. But since they saved him for later, I guess he will get an upgrade somehow.

Also, have you seen the leaked new goku form?

Until it airs I don't give much thought to anything that gets leaked.