[TV] Dragonball

It is bullshit that Kale's transformation was tramping over ssj blue. Goku was suppose to be able to fck her up with one move. Toriyama can't just let low lives become strong as fck in a single episode and then be able to give the main character a go,  wtf? Even Toppo was intimidated by her transformation...

Edited by Ichigo

Caulifla is bae though. She gonna go Super Saiyan White before anyone else and kill the Zenos and Grand Priest all by herself.

Spoiler

Realistically possible at the insane rate of improvement she has lol. I wholeheartedly expect her to go Super Saiyan 3 next episode. 

101 spoilers:

Spoiler

universe 11 jobbers all sucked pretty bad,I  at least expected a tien KO or some shit. Kale's controlled form is pretty dank. Android 18 was by far MVP in this episode, she had a bunch of pretty awesome moments. Vegeta vs Toppo and Goku vs Jiren at same time will be super sick if it happens.

On 7/29/2017 at 8:01 PM, Kimikozen said:

101 spoilers:

Hide contents

universe 11 jobbers all sucked pretty bad,I  at least expected a tien KO or some shit. Kale's controlled form is pretty dank. Android 18 was by far MVP in this episode, she had a bunch of pretty awesome moments. Vegeta vs Toppo and Goku vs Jiren at same time will be super sick if it happens.

Need more frieza vs all. 

On 2017/07/25 at 1:21 AM, DoubleJ said:

Hide contents

Realistically possible at the insane rate of improvement she has lol. I wholeheartedly expect her to go Super Saiyan 3 next episode. 

I doubt it.. Doing what Vegeta still hasn't achieved would make me stop watching the show ;'/..

16 hours ago, Ichigo said:

I doubt it.. Doing what Vegeta still hasn't achieved would make me stop watching the show ;'/..

At this point I don't think it would be a problem and I wouldn't doubt if we are meant to assume he has offscreen, and he wouldn't even need to anymore given their current transformations.

6 hours ago, Munya said:

At this point I don't think it would be a problem and I wouldn't doubt if we are meant to assume he has offscreen, and he wouldn't even need to anymore given their current transformations.

I mean It would be amazing to see him become super sayian 3... Goku is still basically the only one to have ever reached that form by himself. I think if vegeta reaches super sayian 3 he'd be even stronger because look at Cabba who's strength increased dramatically after obtaining ssj1 even when his base power was strong enough to challenge ssj vegeta..

Edited by Ichigo

1: 17 dayuuuuuuum

2: Only 39 minutes in

3: This arc gonna be long as shit

4: Gohann gonna get rekt next week

5: Justice can genuinely fuck off

6: so can the powerpuff girls 

7: odds on 18 being the next to fall

8: U6 still full strength

9: None of the other universes getting any eliminations

10: the fuck is U4 hiding at

14 hours ago, Kimikozen said:

I didn't really like the long ass power puff girl transformations this episode, but any moment with 17 was savage. Also now that namekians in U6 are revealed, Piccolo better get some fusion power up. Piccolo got hard left behind in Buu Saga and has never recovered.

i might be mistaken but iirc the namekian lights were off in the god-pad

couldve been defeated off camera?

1: U2 is looking pretty weak, they just have gimmicks

2: 17 MVP for u7 so far

3: kinda hoped Botamo did a bit more, what happened to his Magetta combo

4: U4 still in hiding

5: The next U7 elimination has to be coming up soon

6: Rip gowasu 

7: That man had a family dammit

8: The angel looked pre upset

9: Goku and hit hype

10: if Goku is still able to get SSG why did they not just do the ritual with Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks and Goten pre tournament and have a team of SSG, like easy win?