DoubleJ

[TV] Dragonball

233 posts in this topic

@Bluejim

Vegeta in the manga transforms himself in super saiyan red and just before hitting the enemy switches to blue as a way to fight for longer periods of times. Goku can't do that.

I mean me too, thanks.

Lets be honest, if they picked him he would be dead in the first few minutes like always.

DoubleJ likes this

Remember when Vegeta wanted undyingity from the dragon balls a long time ago? Would that have made him undying like a God for instance Zamazu because think about this...... Does the namek balls have the power to do that and what is the difference between those balls, earth's balls and the super balls.

9 hours ago, Ichigo said:

Does the namek balls have the power to do that and what is the difference between those balls, earth's balls and the super balls.

My understanding is that the capacity of the balls are limited by the dragon that oversees them. For example, if you were to wish to become a being stronger than Beerus with earth's dragon balls, that wouldn't work, since earth's dragon is inferior to beerus. In contrast, with the super dragon balls the dragon for them is some ancient super golden dragon, that is more powerful than beerus, and thus could grant that wish. In otherwords, you can get a wish up to and including something equivalent to the dragon's power level, but nothing greater than.

So I don't believe it would be possible to wish to become zen-oh sama even with the super dragon balls.

Ichigo likes this

iirc its the capacity of the one that created the balls and thus the dragon

ie earths dragon balls were created by dende, namek dragon balls were created by the patriarch

wonder who created the super dragon balls tho

DoubleJ likes this