[TV] Dragonball

30 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

I'm sure it's going to be a tie...

Time's up and the fight is not over yet. Belmod and Zeno confused as to which universe won.

Whis smiles and Frieza comes out of rubble "Ohhhohohoho"

U7 wins.

exactly that.

36 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

God damn... that animation... Vegeta telling Belmod how it is... Beerus' toothy grin... and then Jiren looking very Buu-esque in the preview....

I'm HYPED. 

Couldn't figure out if his grin was potentially a smile cuz he know they gonna win but on the other hand he also knows Goku > him.

5 hours ago, taintedempire said:

https://www.cbr.com/every-super-saiyan-level-ranked/

Even after reading this... I'm still confused :( How high has Goku been on the Super Saiyan rung? I don't get where he is now.

As of last episode he has achieved Mastered Ultra Instinct, which isn't a form exclusive to Saiyans. Essentially, the form is the culmination of being able to move without being held back by having to process movements, which, in the show, is represented by being unable to see their attacks. For comparison purposes, this form is more or less around that of the gods, like Beerus.

I'm going to have the biggest laugh when the ToP ends in a tie and the Grand Priest is like, "Yup, you both win" and just reveals how stupid each universe was for even engaging in battle, putting their own universe and others at risk of absolute erasure. He brings everyone back, they all feel bad, and the Xeno's are like "ok, that was fun". 

7 hours ago, taintedempire said:

DBZ can be a bit like Marvel...sometimes people come back to life so easily, don't they?

True, but just about every on screen character has died at least once by the end of DBZ except Satan, Fat Buu, and some of the Kaioshin. Also it wasn't that easy to gather all the Dragon balls before everyone learned how to fly faster than a rocket

no no no

17 being alive is stupid... It was such a great moment when he sac’d himself... Now that moment is ruined, and unnecessarily too... I’m very disappointed in that decision.

Otherwise the episode was great and I’m sad it all ends next week.

I disagree, 17 has been shown to be a very intelligent fighter, it makes a lot of sense that he would pull something like this at a time when he could obviously do no more good at the time that happened, especially if it served to motivate Vegeta/Goku at all, as well as have himself around at a more crucial time.

@Munya

But it was so much more poignant when he had actually sacrificed himself. Now it just feels like an ass-pull for no reason and the whole scenario surrounding 17 is stupid in my honest opinion.

Like I get that he’s smart and all, and that’s what made his decision to self-sacrifice so powerful.

FUCKING uguu ASS 17 SITTING AROUND SUCKING ON A LOLLIPOP DREAMING OF BOATS WHILE VEGETA OUT THERE GIVING EVERYTHING HE HAD WITH NO STAMINA AND IN BASE FORM AGAINST THAT FUCKING uguu ASS FAKE BUU LOOKING MOTHER FUCKER ON ROIDS MAN FUCK THIS SHIT

Spoiler

Teaser trailer from Japan dropped today. New movie looks meh.