[TV] Dragonball

1 hour ago, Munya said:

Nah, you know its going to be 18 or piccolo if somebody is about to be thrown out, they have outlived their usefulness at this point.  18 isn't at the top of her game anymore, and the other universe Namekians are gone so any hype around Piccolo vs them is spent.  He can't really use his beam cannon on anybody else without risking killing them.

Piccolo gnna use it on Jiren

thats how u7 wins, Piccolo>Vegeta

13 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

Piccolo gnna use it on Jiren

thats how u7 wins, Piccolo>Vegeta

oh, they could have easily made piccolo charge their special beam cannon since the start of the fight, and at the last second, with Jiren standing and staring the remaining debris left from earlier battles. All hope is lost. Only 6 benches remain full, including the Uni 7 and 11  (The other 4 are the ones that didn´t enter). Everyone shakes their head, but they wonder why weren´t they eliminated yet? Whis starts counting, and shouts: "Hey, there are only 9 of us in here" Everyone goes "Woah, that´s true, who is left?"

Suddenly, a bright spot, which has been increasing for quite some time now, doubled the power. Scene zooms at Piccolo, with a smile, and already targetting Jiren.

"It´s my time to shine" he thinks "I have been gathering energy from 47 minutes 47 episodes, thats a total of 940 minutes powered charge beam" his mind goes back in time to when he lost vs Goku in the tournament, and then to when in trained Gohan, still as a kid, finally, he remembers how sweet was having Pan on his arms. He suddenly goes serious, and reveals itself, making some dust disappear.

"Special beam cannon"

Jiren turns around, to discover a massive beam roaring towards him. He widens his eyes, knowing he can´t dodge, so he tried to block it, and....

An explosion. Debris all over the place. No one can see a thing, Beerus stands up eagerly, staring the battlefield. Belmod does the same, except he also pulls his hair off. Zenos seem delighted and shout: "Neat, neat"

The cloud starts dissipating, and there they are, the two remaining fighters, both drop to the ground exhausted. The tension reaches its climax, who will win? Beerus shouts at the battlefield. Then, suddenly, one of them arises, he is the winner.

1 hour ago, Plague said:

>Toriyama has tried to kill off the series multiple times to no avail

>sets up Tournament of Power

>Universe 7 loses and is erased

>Dragon Ball Super ends, leaving no place for Dragon Ball to ever be resumed again

I'm onto you, Toriyama.

Except he cant cause he knows he cant recon the end of z without a chunk of the fanbase lynching him. Good effort though.

14 hours ago, Munya said:

What bald theory, I don't remember

Couple early theories out there about the elimination order. See spoilers below...

Spoiler

Read up on the episode descriptions up through the rest of the year and well... RIP Piccolo, another bald brother. Kriliin, Tien, Roshi, and now Pic... only one left is Frieza, who likely isn't going anywhere for a while tbh. 

5 hours ago, Munya said:

So, I was thinking about it.  Did anybody, other than Jiren getting rid of Hit, actually eliminate anybody that wasn't in universe 7?  Like, did U7 eliminate everybody else?

Didn't the saiyan girls knock off someone?

But yeah, it's pretty much U7 vs rest

My prediction: When universe 3 finally goes down, there will only be 3 from universe 7 left. 

3v3, 7v11... Vegeta, Goku and ??? vs Jiren, Toppo, and bugs bunny.

That's why 122 is vegeta vs Jiren, and I'm guessing goku gets toppo once again. 

8 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

My prediction: When universe 3 finally goes down, there will only be 3 from universe 7 left. 

3v3, 7v11... Vegeta, Goku and ??? vs Jiren, Toppo, and bugs bunny.

That's why 122 is vegeta vs Jiren, and I'm guessing goku gets toppo once again. 

Its obvious one of the last people left will be Frieza for the showdown with the last universe or even after, they've been saving him for a reason.

My Frieza theory is this, he's got plans to tear down or infiltrate the Gods(Angels) ranks. Every time they are mentioned or speak he perks up, to him they are just another Empire in control, of which is toppled thousands. They're just another obstacle to power for Frieza, and Goku is a large part of his plan-- whether it's seemingly saving him and/or the Universe in return for his life, or sabotaging their victory banking on someone using the inevitable "Wish Everyone Back To Life" wish using the Super Dragon Balls.

Goku had promised to revive him if they won, and Frieza's smart enough to know that promise won't be kept unless it's a prominent show of help.
or
Frieza will be revived by technicality through someone else's wish.

There are other possible outcomes of course, but I am so interested in what he's planning!