[TV] Dragonball

Well, I wasn't expecting that. Good episode though.

Spoiler

At first I thought that Goku had gotten better at Ultra Instinct because the aura wasn't as big, but then it was like normal; not that I'm super surprised at that. In the preview for next episode, it looks like Goku's Ultra Instinct wakes up Jiren, so maybe we get more of him at the end of next episode? Looking forward to it.

2 hours ago, Kimikozen said:

big spoiler if u havent watched 116

Hide contents

HOLY FUCK that Kamehameha surfing shit that Goku pulled out was wild. By far one of the coolest cinematography action shots of super of the series thus far. I hope that Goku has the dodging aspect of UI down, and Geets gets the offensive UI down. Then we see Gogeta master UI vs jiren

I think you are on the right track, if not entirely there.  I'm expecting that since their minds kind of come together in fusion, Gokus part will handle the UI, as you put it, part of it, and Vegetas will handle all of the actual attacks.  Vegeta wouldn't even need to start figuring out how to do it in that case.

At current though, I am more interested in Frieza, the guy is absolutely ecstatic over Gokus progression, what exactly does he have planned?

When Power Ranger claimed his attacks were 300 times stronger, and then vegeta drop his guards in purpose, I was like: How fun would it be if vegeta dropped his guard too much and got insta ringed out cause of that? The shitstorm would be real . Also, Zenos punches were lit af

Lastly, any of you reads the manga? Stuff there seems much better than anime.

1 hour ago, DoctorPBC said:

Image may contain: text

bye bye vegeta

Nah, you know its going to be 18 or piccolo if somebody is about to be thrown out, they have outlived their usefulness at this point.  18 isn't at the top of her game anymore, and the other universe Namekians are gone so any hype around Piccolo vs them is spent.  He can't really use his beam cannon on anybody else without risking killing them.