[TV] Dragonball

15 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

Cant wait for Toppo and Vegeta, gonna be epic... can only see one outcome tho

Toppo will win

Toppo gonna get fucked up fam. It's a big set-up for Jiren to realize he has to eliminate 80% of the remaining fighters so that his universe can survive. 

Now that we know that fusions are allowed, we know who will win. (also, did the fusion had the potara ring?"

Also, after SSG, SSB, hit, jiren, and stuff like that, everyone is like: "OMFG, the power of SS2, No way, its impossible, such power" Suddenly 2 plebs warrior who apparently survived all the happenings before get blasted away by ss2 power "So this is the power of SS2" 

Nevertheless, cool episode. I actually like the female saiyans. The super saiyan tickle transformation was kinda bs, but we couldnt ask for 100 more episodes just to watch them learn it.

7 minutes ago, pachima said:

Now that we know that fusions are allowed, we know who will win. (also, did the fusion had the potara ring?"

Also, after SSG, SSB, hit, jiren, and stuff like that, everyone is like: "OMFG, the power of SS2, No way, its impossible, such power" Suddenly 2 plebs warrior who apparently survived all the happenings before get blasted away by ss2 power "So this is the power of SS2" 

Nevertheless, cool episode. I actually like the female saiyans. The super saiyan tickle transformation was kinda bs, but we couldnt ask for 100 more episodes just to watch them learn it.

I think Vegeta is too proud to fuse with Goku again, if Goku will fuse my guess is on Gohan (or Frieza for some weird plot twist).

Just now, Quint said:

I think Vegeta is too proud to fuse with Goku again, if Goku will fuse my guess is on Gohan (or Frieza for some weird plot twist).

Vegeta has 10000% more chances of fusing to goku than Frieza is lol.

Damn, all this fusion thing makes me wish goten and trunks were here. We need more playmakers. Also, they unlocked SS while playing with each other, so their potential should be much higher than all this plebs. Its a shame Toriyama forgot them.

Also, gohan is destined to go gohan blanco and say : "Esto es el fin, Grande Padre"

1 minute ago, pachima said:

Vegeta has 10000% more chances of fusing to goku than Frieza is lol.

Damn, all this fusion thing makes me wish goten and trunks were here. We need more playmakers. Also, they unlocked SS while playing with each other, so their potential should be much higher than all this plebs. Its a shame Toriyama forgot them.

Also, gohan is destined to go gohan blanco and say : "Esto es el fin, Grande Padre"

Haha yeah i was kidding on the Frieza fusion. I agree about Goten and Trunks, its a shame they arnt in the tournament. 

18 minutes ago, pachima said:

Spoiler

This looks pretty Pothara to me, but real question is "CÓMO?!!" 

MEivT74.jpg

13 hours ago, pachima said:

Yea, the entire "holy shit ssj2!" talk was annoying considering what we've been through. I'm a bit excited for their fusion but I just hope it doesn't end up being filler and actually leads to a couple knock outs next week. 

about the ss2 thing, some ppl have justified it by saying that its the most powerful battle so far that doesn't use God Ki. Remember, you can't sense god ki. But this has holes, as I don't think its been confirmed guys like Jiren, Hit, or Frieza use God Ki.  reactions to their power were less than the ss2 battle bcuz of the god ki

Edited by Kimikozen
1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

Ok, legit episode. I'm actually kind of hyped on the girls. Fuck Goku. Get knocked out son. Vegeta and Freiza gonna carry. 

Yep, nice episode. Hyped is a bit of a stretch but yeah im less annoyed now they fused to just one female Saiyan. Team Vegeta and Frieza for sure.