[TV] Dragonball

So, Vegeta is definitely going to get this form. It's assumed that this new form is something that the Gods strive for and thus there must be other "techniques" that the God's can achieve just like this. This was simply a gateway to more boosts. I think a lot of youtube vids are hitting it on the head when they say that this is based on Ki control, which is essentially the basis of Jiren's power. 

Next episode is Hit vs Jiren, which will be HYPE. Hit is growing on me as this tournament progresses. Before I just thought he was broke and silly, but now it seems his powers have been nullified. 

After that... "Vegeta's Resolve." Fucking HYPE on HYPE! 

And last, Episode 113 will be something about "maniac saiyan battle," which leads me to speculate who that will be. Possibly Kale or a return of Goku's form? Or is this something Vegeta is unleashing after building up to it in 112? Will all of the saiyans come together and 6v1 Jiren?!

6 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

I love how Krilin knows what's going on, more than the Gods and Gohan.

Hes fought alongside Goku longer than anyone else there, isn't surprising to me at all.  I don't count Roshi because while he may have trained him, how often do they actually fight together.

this new music though, I almost came

edit: Also yeah, Frieza definetely giving Goku some of his energy. Aside from what he said about Namek, I noticed his hand palm was loosely open, like 'transmitting energy' stance and since he throws beams with one finger standing out,  that must be it.

Edited by Bluejim

All of the gods that don't have a stake in the tournament seemed extremely calm about the revelation to what Gokus transformation meant, it makes me wonder if these particular gods have all reached a similar state already and as such are not as impressed.  They did say its something difficult for even the gods to achieve but not something that is impossible, giving the impression that it has been done before.

Also, Beerus was legitimately worried about Goku, I have watched that transformation/fight several times because it was a pretty awesome moment and that's something that stood out.

Also, Jiren has still not been pushed to his absolute limit even with Goku in that form, sure Goku landed some great blows, but Jiren was standing his own against him still, that guy is a monster.  How Hit can even hope to stand a chance against him I don't know.  Perhaps its more of a bid to buy time than actually having the intention to beat him.

I think one of the reasons for the new form is to allow other characters that aren't Saiyans to power up to god level. Ultra instinct or whatever the form is called is not saiyan specific, whis can do it and Beerus can sorta do it. Assuming it's more of a technique rather than insane amounts of power transformation, hypothetically characters like Piccolo and Krillin can obtain it to and keep them semi relevant.

i really enjoyed the special, it felt like classic DBZ with some long power up sequences, screams, and beam struggles in 109. And then 110 was Goku being badass and new form fighting is fun.

12 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

No comments because everyone is disappointed... I know... I know. 

Hide contents

RIP Hit. You were a shitty character that turned out to get better and better for me as the series progressed. Respect for being purple.

Now time for the filler. 

I am actually looking forward to the Namekians and have been from the start.  We have only ever seen two Namekians fight really, Piccolo(all versions of himself, king and current), and Nail, seeing what a race of them that may have progressed differently excited me.

Also, RIP JJ, Jiren didn't even think for a second about Vegeta before going into meditation, confirmed lowest tier Saiyan in Jirens eyes.

7 hours ago, pachima said:

No way universe 2 isnt going to get a asspull power up. Otherwise they would be long gone already.

Also, JJ must be shitting on himself for the wait until next episode.

Predicting cabba will suffer a new transformation.

I was hyped as fuck thinking Vegeta was gonna step up to Jiren, but now it's just more of him uguu slapping Cabba into being able to beat a fucking shit robot/namekian/fatuguu. 

Shit ain't gonna be real until Vegeta tells Goku to grow some balls and goes toe-to-toe with Jiren. 

Holy shit, Hit of all people jobbed to Jiren. Jiren is a fucking god.

I have a feeling this is gonna come down to Jiren and Goku essentially tying in a massive heated battle, and Frieza taking the TOP and using the super balls for his purposes. If it were up to me, ultra instinct vegeta but prob not