[TV] Dragonball

They missed an opportunity to make Yamcha shine in this tournament.

How to:

Yamcha teams up with Goku.

Goku fights Jiren, eventually forcing him to unleash a strong move.

Goku uses instant transmission, so to grab Yamcha, and Instant transmissions back to the battlefield.

Yamcha takes the hit, dies, and Jiren gets disqualified for killing

Man alive. This episode was lit. You knew it was coming. You even wanted it to come. And when Frieza wrecked Frost you just had to smile. Also, Gohan is confirmed a saiyan punching bag. Dude does nothing but tank beating after beating. 

Also, Universe 7 looking lit now. I hope they disassemble the androids soon and knock out Piccolo as well.

How they gonna eliminate Ribrianne is the real question next week, not this silly Goku vs Jiren nonsense that is surely going to be a letdown as it's still really freaking early in the tournament. 

On 1/10/2017 at 8:01 AM, DoubleJ said:

Bought a pizza. Bought a root beer. Came back to my apartment. Was all hyped. No episode. 

... this is worst than finding out Buu wasn't gonna compete... again.

i killed myself to find the episode, later 30 min like i understand this week no episode lel ( happened 2 times i know the feels)

First of all, whatever music that was playing was fantastic, you know the music I know you heard it.

Friezas going to make himself the MVP of this entire tournament, I'm not sure what how hes going to do it but you know hes going to heal goku, what if he took on the role of Kai apprenticeship or w/e like trunks did in the manga(can't recall if it was in the anime) and gained the ability to heal like a Kai does, not sure whats going on but super excited to find out.