[TV] Dragonball

14 hours ago, Munya said:

the what what used to take?

The serious tone, goku mad over freezer, everyone scared of the androids, gohan furious with cell, literally the whole universe feeling hopeless against buu, all those moments were "serious" and i kinda miss that, in the current arc everything seems like a sport festival.

38 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

The serious tone, goku mad over freezer, everyone scared of the androids, gohan furious with cell, literally the whole universe feeling hopeless against buu, all those moments were "serious" and i kinda miss that, in the current arc everything seems like a sport festival.

tbh, I would treat it as a sport too if I knew my entire universe could be erased.

Spoiler

watched this ep is japanese cuz no english sub, it was fucking hype anyway. vegeta is a savage god, frost is turning into a really cool character, roshi and magetta got their cool final moments. im so glad to see all these returns of mafuba, its such a dope technique.

Rip intro sequence.

Here I wished Botamo and Magetta would have some character development. RIP.

Jiren mvp as usual.

Zeno evolved from counting to 8 to subtract one from 36.

The 3 bald guys of uni7 were the first to lose, kek.

The intro sequence + vegeta getting mafuba´d. Damn!!!

Frost doublecrossing Frieza next episode, and consequently Frieza ending up defeating him. Hype!!!

10 hours ago, pachima said:

Hide contents

Frost doublecrossing Frieza next episode, and consequently Frieza ending up defeating him. Hype!!!

Spoiler

i bet if  frieza defeat frost, frienza will be defeat from ghoan or goku  for being an asshole betrayer , but would be cool if frost will be defeated from vegeta 

Edited by DarylDixon