[TV] Dragonball

My favorite TOP episode so far. Kinda wish Roshi died to make the moment more impactful, but I guess Goku going apeshit rage new transformation wouldn't be a good plot device when there is still a lot of fodder in U3 and U4. Still need jobbers for Tien and some development in Frieza/Frost. 

Overall amazing episode, lot of great old nostalgic techniques and references. Classic Roshi and some badass fights.

TBH, I am still not sure they are actually being deleted, destroyed, whatever.  I feel like its just to get the best showing out of the people.

In the first tournament they had, the super dragonballs were on the line, which were used to give the losing universe something anyways, they had a reason to go all out even if it wasn't a great reason. So, to make them try even harder, they put their "existence" on the line, or so they told them, this could very well not be the case because it seems to almost always never end up mattering.

is it bad sub or goku said the pink nameless animal reflected vegeta´s kikoho?

EDIT: Nah, goku really says Kikoho in japanese. LMAO

Because Kikoho is Tien´s move.

Also, Kriliin beats two guys, one with a shoe, beerus shouts at him, Tien beated one pleb guy, he respects him. Legit.

Edited by pachima