[TV] Dragonball

Holy shit, I just watched it. That was freaking amazing. And the spoiler for next week. My lord...

Spoiler
  • Vegeta against Botamu and Magetta is gonna be fun
  • We need more Frieza in every episode please! Vegeta and Frieza are the best entertainment by far
  • 18 and Krillin were dope... for a bit there
  • Fucking Frost is an absolute savage
  • Hit might actually be fighting Jiren, HYPE!
  • How many foes will Kale knock out in her bezerker form? I'm guessing 12
  • Califla and Goku are about to get shipped all over the internet

1: Krillin kicked some major ass, too bad he is a uguu and let his guard down

2: Gohan just repelling that attack looked badass, he is surviving a long while yet

3: only down 5 minutes and its been 3 episodes, so expecting another 15 in this tournament arc at least

4: Unpopular opinion but Android 18 is next to go from U7

5: Still havent seen much from Tien, expecting him to be the suprise package

6: Kale is taking Roshi out next episode

7: Universe 3 is next to go, they arent doing much

8: At what point do we start seeing eliminations off screen, so far the only fighters gone are ones involved with U7 (exception being that dumb fairy uguu in the first episode)

9: 17 gets fucked by Hit calling it

10: Top 5 from U7 are Goku, Gohan, Freiza, Tien and Vegeta (eliminated in that order hue hue hue fuck u JJ)

41 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

I honestly think Goku is gonna be the last man standing from u7, i mean, that ending makes me think...

It's gonna be Goku and Frieza vs Jiren. Check the opening.

Piccolo is probably one of my favorite characters, has had the most character growth over the years and has made the most sense having it happen, Vegeta was great and all but Piccolos changes always made more sense to me.

23 hours ago, Munya said:

Piccolo is probably one of my favorite characters, has had the most character growth over the years and has made the most sense having it happen, Vegeta was great and all but Piccolos changes always made more sense to me.

plz, frieza´s growth>>>>>>>> everyone else

Pretty underwhelming tournament so far. It has failed to convey the feeling of a battle royale, it's another series of small isolated battles. No real strategic planning of teams, a real sense of positioning, just a couple of predictable, small size brawls that appeal to nostalgia to hide a lack of commitment for the series. I will still watch it, but the buildup was too slow for something this flat.

15 minutes ago, OldKeith said:

Pretty underwhelming tournament so far. It has failed to convey the feeling of a battle royale, it's another series of small isolated battles. No real strategic planning of teams, a real sense of positioning, just a couple of predictable, small size brawls that appeal to nostalgia to hide a lack of commitment for the series. I will still watch it, but the buildup was too slow for something this flat.

That's pretty much every DBZ saga, they're fighters i've never seen any kind of elaborated "plan" from either the Z fighters or any enemy except maybe 20 aka Dr.Gero and that wasn't even a fight, every fight sums into a strenght match or the best power up.

So the theory I've heard lately

when Zamusa's body was destroyed he started infecting the universe, seeing as he was undying nothing could truly destroy him... When Zeno destroyed the universe Zamasu infected the last thing left to infect, being Zeno. 

The tournament of power happened after the Zamasu arc, it was announced before the arc but the destroying universes announcement happened with future Zeno being present

Zamasu has infected future Zeno and is manipulating it into carrying out the 0 mortals plan. The grand priest is in on it because he is an evil uguu, the present Zeno is going to power up Goku to be able to defeat the grand priest and future Zeno after this Arc

13 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

So the theory I've heard lately

when Zamusa's body was destroyed he started infecting the universe, seeing as he was undying nothing could truly destroy him... When Zeno destroyed the universe Zamasu infected the last thing left to infect, being Zeno. 

The tournament of power happened after the Zamasu arc, it was announced before the arc but the destroying universes announcement happened with future Zeno being present

Zamasu has infected future Zeno and is manipulating it into carrying out the 0 mortals plan. The grand priest is in on it because he is an evil uguu, the present Zeno is going to power up Vegeta to be able to defeat the grand priest and future Zeno after this Arc

Ftfy

Fuark that episode

Caulifla is a fucking hoe for getting SS2 already

Cabba dunked on the 2 randos

Kale coming back later with a vengeance

Vegeta still doing nothing of note

Universe 3 is fucked beyond belief

Hit saving uguues

Goku being a cuck and stopping the fight we all wanted

18 shit talking Krillin when it was him who saved her last episode???

Gohans gang bang is still camping

Pre sure every universe bar 6 has lost a member now

Calling it after the true super saiyan form reference, thats what Goku attains to beat Jiren

Since we aren't going to bother with spoilers, something interesting about Caulifla that I am wondering if we will have enough time to see with the character is shes picking up on moves/techniques very quickly, I guess Goku did the same in comparison to a lot of character but shes doing it at an alarming rate, it'll be interesting to see where her character goes.

Wonder if we will get to see some kind of Caulifla/Kale Fusion, "taught" by Goku & Vegeta themselves. (More accurately, seen and then learned in almost no time at all), or if their time here is limited now.

So Kale tanked SSB Kamehameha and Jiren got rid of her like it she was nothing...

Time to call Gogeta or do the saiyan god ritual thing on Kale?

1 minute ago, Munya said:

Since we aren't going to bother with spoilers, something interesting about Caulifla that I am wondering if we will have enough time to see with the character is shes picking up on moves/techniques very quickly, I guess Goku did the same in comparison to a lot of character but shes doing it at an alarming rate, it'll be interesting to see where her character goes.

Wonder if we will get to see some kind of Caulifla/Kale Fusion, "taught" by Goku & Vegeta themselves. (More accurately, seen and then learned in almost no time at all), or if their time here is limited now.

I feel she's probably getting her own transformation, something like SSJ4 who knows.

Edited by Bluebird

Holy mother. We are at the HYPEST HYPE OF ALL DB HYPE!!!!

Toriyama straight flexxin on us. I was losing my shit the entire time. 

Caulifla is most bae of all baes. Queen Bae. Bae-peror. Presi-Bae. Prime Mini-Bae. I love her. 

Fuck Kale. Broken ass bullshit. 

Vegeta + Cabba fusion and a Goku + Caulifla fusion. 

Kale gonna be exhausted but she'll save them at some point again. No way is that the last of her if she's still in the ring.