[TV] Dragonball

Vegeta gonna win and finally have his moment, and he's gonna have to swallow his own selfish ambitions to bring back the deleted universes with the super Dragonballs. Or some bizarre plot twist midway through the fight where the bad guy of the arc finally emerges and does something heinous like... kill the zeno bros. 

The following is a poster for the universal tournament arc, spoilers ahead.

Spoiler

This is, presumably, his new form. I can dig that they're sticking to the classic hair. I'm assuming that this is the perfect ki control form he's been going after for so long. Looks like he's gonna take a beating before putting in some actual work though, this should be good

Spoiler

Fiery Red Goku Poster

19 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Dude it was all in the DB Super outro song "caught between and angel and a demon, what do I do?" Them Gods of Destruction are going to revolt against their angels by the end of this. 

SHIT'S GONNA GO DOWN!

But for real, this episode was amazing. Vegeta HYPE!

Yup. First thing I thought of when I saw the Universe 9 angel smirk.

On 7/10/2017 at 10:44 PM, DoctorPBC said:

Supposed spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Z052mdo.jpg

6MjnGaB.jpg

4Drfuhn.jpg

so convincing lol

Spoiler

I actually don't think we'll see a serious Jiren vs. Goku fight. Somewhere in there, they are gonna figure out the Angels are evil (at least some of them, I don't think Whis is), and that Goku isn't actually evil. Then they team up and take on the Grand Priest and the other bad angels. Just my thoughts.

18 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

I miss @Plague

I miss knowing what the fuck is going on.

They're moving further and further apart ability/skill-wise in the anime and the manga. SSB + Kaio Ken vs this internalization of ki, temporary bursts of SSB while still heavily utilizing SS God, Hakai, vs idk wtf the anime is doing.

Help.