[TV] Dragonball

10 hours ago, Plague said:

Then Krillin should be able to win every God aswell as the grand priest,easy gg. JAJAJA

Edit: If so then why is planet vegeta no more? 

Edited by Ichigo

You know what would be dank? If the tournament of power is just a gateway to something even more fucking savage... like why would they mention Uub? Could we possibly be leading into a Buu arc? It's kind of dumb to consider this, since our Buu is the good Buu that was expelled by Evil Buu, but it would be amazing if it happened.

The fight between Buu and Goku was a little worrisome. Homie Buu was stronk as fuck and even mentioned killing. Imagine if he absorbs one of the Zenos and is the new bad guy of the next arc? I would be in fooking heaven. 

I'm finally caught up with the series, and Power Tourney Arc will be hype.

Predictions:

Goku goes either Kaioken 20x or achieves some higher limit breaker stuff

Gohan breaks Ultimate form limit

Universe 7 wishes back Universe 6/11 after winning tourney

On 5/14/2017 at 0:01 PM, DoctorPBC said:

Happy days when Vegeta is now the third most powerful saiyan in the anime

Fuck you, did you not see that fuckin' smirk m8?! Vegeta is about to go HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Hasn't vegeta been the strongest for a while now, wouldn't this if anything be the rest catching up.  Not to defend anybody I am rather fond of all the characters in the universe survival thing except maybe Tien so don't really care much about whos stronger than who.

While Goku was learning to seal somebody in a jar being useless vegeta was in the time chamber training, and was even able to do that fancy thing goku cant do in the manga, and now he has another child to defend, I'd say its a no contest.

Everything I said about Vegeta doesn't matter because Toriyama decided to make Goku apparently learn something new in the middle of the fight with Black and outright make Vegeta admit goku could succeed where he couldn't. It may be something we have seen him do in Super I feel like I recall having seen him do it on occasion but I thought he was just powering down some, but it wasn't ever explained to the best of my knowledge?

Run away @DoubleJ, it'll break your heart