[TV] Dragonball

The episode was pretty boring and confusing as fuck, so does he care or does he not care about the lives of everybody in the universe.

Also I just realized that the tournament doesn't allow killing, thats pretty weird for a tournament that involves the erasing of entire universes if a team loses, they gonna die anyways.

Stopped following the series cuz the last episode. I'll basically sum it up right now: Goku and vegeta trained their asses off to get these God-like powers and then a android running a zoo fought toe to toe with ssj blue Goku.... Buu also got strong as fck in few min.... And since when does Goku get hurt by bullets?? Seriously??? Toriyama is out of his God damn mind. U wanna tell me 17 got that strong fighting off poachers??? It's like Vegeta and Goku always training their asses off and somehow the other fighters just get strong without doing fckoll

2 hours ago, Ichigo said:

Stopped following the series cuz the last episode. I'll basically sum it up right now: Goku and vegeta trained their asses off to get these God-like powers and then a android running a zoo fought toe to toe with ssj blue Goku.... Buu also got strong as fck in few min.... And since when does Goku get hurt by bullets?? Seriously??? Toriyama is out of his God damn mind. U wanna tell me 17 got that strong fighting off poachers??? It's like Vegeta and Goku always training their asses off and somehow the other fighters just get strong without doing fckoll

Goku obviously holding back while fighting, he isnt going to kill his potential teammates while sparring

Srsly u dumb

21 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

Goku obviously holding back while fighting, he isnt going to kill his potential teammates while sparring

Srsly u dumb

Doctor he shouldn't even have had to use ssj bue against 17???

3 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

He obviously testing them though, going SSB guarantees he gets the best from the other members practicing 

Doc what I am saying is that even when the other fighters are at their best, they shouldn't even be able to land a punch on ssj blue.