[TV] Dragonball

Remember when Vegeta wanted undyingity from the dragon balls a long time ago? Would that have made him undying like a God for instance Zamazu because think about this...... Does the namek balls have the power to do that and what is the difference between those balls, earth's balls and the super balls.

9 hours ago, Ichigo said:

Does the namek balls have the power to do that and what is the difference between those balls, earth's balls and the super balls.

My understanding is that the capacity of the balls are limited by the dragon that oversees them. For example, if you were to wish to become a being stronger than Beerus with earth's dragon balls, that wouldn't work, since earth's dragon is inferior to beerus. In contrast, with the super dragon balls the dragon for them is some ancient super golden dragon, that is more powerful than beerus, and thus could grant that wish. In otherwords, you can get a wish up to and including something equivalent to the dragon's power level, but nothing greater than.

So I don't believe it would be possible to wish to become zen-oh sama even with the super dragon balls.

iirc its the capacity of the one that created the balls and thus the dragon

ie earths dragon balls were created by dende, namek dragon balls were created by the patriarch

wonder who created the super dragon balls tho

I watched dragon ball a fuck load during my childhood, and even rewatched the remastered Kai dbz a few years ago. I decided I was going to watch Super, and so far I am really enjoying it. I'm on episode 33 rn, in the universe 6 vs universe 7 tourney. 

btw, which writer thought it was a good idea to give goku instead of vegeta the kill against golden frieza smh...

11 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Whatchu guys wanna bet that Tien is just a placeholder in the new intro for someone else we dont know about yet, he has had 0 screen time or build up for this arc.... would be a nice swerve

I would love that considering the Supreme Kai is about to go on a hunt across the universe. 

Buu, thats all I really need to say after this episode, well, and its still wasting my time not getting to 17

How amazing would it be if the tournament of power got here and Goku got eliminated almost immediately?  I feel like he keeps saying "I learned something from you" without actually learning anything from anybody.

42 minutes ago, Munya said:

Reveal hidden contents

Buu, thats all I really need to say after this episode, well, and its still wasting my time not getting to 17

How amazing would it be if the tournament of power got here and Goku got eliminated almost immediately?  I feel like he keeps saying "I learned something from you" without actually learning anything from anybody.

it would be pretty lame tbh, Goku is simply the best

Goku>Vegeta

Its probably just something that happens as he uses up his energy, Have we ever seen buu in a prolonged fight?  Don't think so.  But we know he had been training for quite some time at that point and was quite exhausted/out of energy when it was all said and done.

On 4/8/2017 at 9:42 PM, DoctorPBC said:

it would be pretty lame tbh, Goku is simply the best

Goku>Vegeta

I came here last night to comment about the episode but then Doc triggered me and I had to leave. I think I'm stable enough to say something now though...

FUCK YOU DOC VEGETA IS THE HOME BOY!