[TV] Dragonball

I don't think the gods counted when they were measuring power, it wouldn't make sense since they can watch over universes that aren't their own. Beerus and Champa are brothers yet they watch over seperate universes, at least one of those two wouldn't be the universe they are from.

The only ones that are going to be useful when it comes to fighting are gonna be Goku/Vegeta/Gohan/Buu/Piccolo/17 and 18. Tien/Krillin/Roshi are gonna have to basically act as supports, be it via techniques or coming up with/managing strategies. I'm sure they'll find a way for everyone to be relevant somehow.

Unless the OP is a massive misdirect and they like resurrect Frieza again somehow. I'd still like them to do something like that.

Edited by Plague
2 hours ago, Plague said:

The only ones that are going to be useful when it comes to fighting are gonna be Goku/Vegeta/Gohan/Buu/Piccolo/17 and 18. Tien/Krillin/Roshi are gonna have to basically act as supports, be it via techniques or coming up with/managing strategies. I'm sure they'll find a way for everyone to be relevant somehow.

Unless the OP is a massive misdirect and they like resurrect Frieza again somehow. I'd still like them to do something like that.

tbh, I think I'd narrow your list down even further to just Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan. I'm expecting everyone to focus on Goku, while Vegeta works behind the scenes to take a bunch of people out. Possibly partnering with Cabba and Lady Browly. In the end though, I totally expect Gohan to be the savior in the tournament.

And not to beat a deadhorse, but I still think the damn Grand Priest is a baddy with a hidden agenda. In the opening credits song, it states "even Zeno will be blown away" Whether this is just a statement about them being in "Awe" or not is yet to be seen, but it could be that Zeno actually gets "blown away" as in dead. 

NOT BUYING IT, he stopped them from killing each other, there is something interesting going on behind the scenes though, IIRC there was something mentioned about the angels coming from some other place?  Is it another reality, another universe? 

Grand Priest and all the Angels are a representation of Toriyama/staffers involved in the series.  He can turn back time, create realities pretty much, all it requires is time, the time to draw it all and come up with a fitting story.

35 minutes ago, Munya said:

NOT BUYING IT, he stopped them from killing each other, there is something interesting going on behind the scenes though, IIRC there was something mentioned about the angels coming from some other place?  Is it another reality, another universe? 

Grand Priest and all the Angels are a representation of Toriyama/staffers involved in the series.  He can turn back time, create realities pretty much, all it requires is time, the time to draw it all and come up with a fitting story.

HE STOPPED GOKU FROM KILLING FAT MAN! HE NEEDS FAT MAN TO TEAM WITH EVERYONE ELSE TO KILL GOKU LATER. HE'S JUST A HATER MUNYA!

17 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

tbh, I think I'd narrow your list down even further to just Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan.

idk man, if there's anything the tournaments so far have shown us it's that most of the fighters from these universes aren't exactly up to par. Only that Metalman, Hit, and the oldest wolf dude have been anything to write home about. Everyone else seems to be at least well below Cell's level.

Still wanna know how Goku will be able to fight Jiran if he only has 48 hours to prepare... Nevertheless I feel like Vegeta should kill Toppo (This guy is a fat piece of shit and deserves to die by someone who owns a smug like Vegeta) or if Universe 7 somehow wins the tournament and gets a wish from Zen-Oh or the great priest... they should wish all the universes that were erased back... except universe 11. LOL

50 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

Still wanna know how Goku will be able to fight Jiran if he only has 48 hours to prepare... Nevertheless I feel like Vegeta should kill Toppo (This guy is a fat piece of shit and deserves to die by someone who owns a smug like Vegeta) or if Universe 7 somehow wins the tournament and gets a wish from Zen-Oh or the great priest... they should wish all the universes that were erased back... except universe 11. LOL

Whoa. @Munya, that's it. Universe 7 wins and wishes the other universes back with the Super Dragon Balls... this infuriates the Grand Priest and he goes berzerk!

ez. 

I'm sitting here thinking about the dragonballs, did it ever explain the super dragonballs?  Like, we know currently that, in most dragonballs cases once the creator dies the dragonballs cease to function right?

So.... who created the super dragonballs, and is that person still alive?  I feel like i recall the story touching on how they came to be(maybe I'm remembering wrong), but does it explain why they are still active?

I dont know if anyone else has noticed, but the main difference between Vegeta and Goku, regarding their training, was the fact that Goku always had a tutor/teacher training and helping him become stronger. And that is the reason why Goku was a step ahead of Vegeta everytime, because Vegeta was always on his own while Goku was getting all the support and tutoring. In dragon ball super that no longer is the case. And to be honest, I have very high hopes for Vegeta finally get the spotlight, and maybe outclass Goku at some point of the series.Personally,  would love to see that happen.