[TV] Dragonball

27 minutes ago, Plague said:

>Vegeta finally finds out what's going on
>Stops giving a shit about Goku and actually gets serious about not being erased

>Second kid about to be born/is just born to add motivation
>Fucks errybody up

Sounds like a plan to me.

This.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Munya said:

The good guys usually are, its time for goku to finally shine being the bad guy.

ermmmm how about No. Also how is Goku gonna train in 40 hours before he gets to fight Jiran... I don't suppose he is able to use the time chamber again since he used it in cell saga. And they want Krillin to compete as well?? Krillin got hurt from a bullet lol. This doesn't make sense lmao.

8 minutes ago, Munya said:

He trained, also they want roshi to compete as well I'm fairly sure and he hasn't been relevant since DB.

There you have it folks... the end of universe 7 is near, stay tuned for the final episode of dragon ball history.

I think roshis a lot stronger, at least a lot smarter than hes given credit for, he still has tricks up his sleeve and things to teach the others any time they visit him for training. he may not be the strongest but I am definitely looking forward to what they do with him.

30 minutes ago, Munya said:

I think roshis a lot stronger, at least a lot smarter than hes given credit for, he still has tricks up his sleeve and things to teach the others any time they visit him for training. he may not be the strongest but I am definitely looking forward to what they do with him.

He is weaker then a goku was when he became sjj the first time he fought frieza...

2 minutes ago, Munya said:

Yet Goku and Krillin still both went to him to retrain when Goku can do something much stronger than that.

Sometimes I still miss a few characters like UUB... They should have at least brought him into the super universe because I mean Z ended with UUB on Goku's back and that was the last we saw of him. Also Toppo mentioned that Jiran was the strongest in universe 11... I thought The Gods of destruction are suppose to be the biggest power in each universe... You wanna tell me that clown Vermoud is weaker then Toppo or Jiran ? XD