[TV] Dragonball

19 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Ok, so did anyone else see the lyrics to the outro song? "Demons masked as angels screaming at me to destroy all evil?" So like, is that a hint at maybe the angels (Whis) are the bad guys?

Fuark, either way this shit is gonna be dope. 

I remember when someone was trying to kill Goku i had a whole theory that the father of Whis was the bad guy asking Vados to get rid of him, we would need a Super Saiyan Angelic transformation tho.

Can someone die please? I wanna see people with the halos.

On 2/5/2017 at 2:07 AM, DoubleJ said:

Ok, so did anyone else see the lyrics to the outro song? "Demons masked as angels screaming at me to destroy all evil?" So like, is that a hint at maybe the angels (Whis) are the bad guys?

Fuark, either way this shit is gonna be dope. 

I don't think so, I think he and the other angels are all there to create something that can keep zeno in check, or even stop him if the need arises.  His entire existence(the grand priests) and that of the guards seems like its there to keep people that would be a danger to the universe by angering/upsetting zeno away or subdued.  They have what could at this point in time be the ultimate power more or less in there control with those two, if they were actually evil they could have already killed everybody.

2 hours ago, Munya said:

I don't think so, I think he and the other angels are all there to create something that can keep zeno in check, or even stop him if the need arises.  His entire existence(the grand priests) and that of the guards seems like its there to keep people that would be a danger to the universe by angering/upsetting zeno away or subdued.  They have what could at this point in time be the ultimate power more or less in there control with those two, if they were actually evil they could have already killed everybody.

Whis is such a likable character, it would be interesting if he just turned and killed Beerus. Can't deny the HYPE associated with that, especially with how powerful we believe the angels to be compared to even the Gods of Destruction, as well as our heroes Goku and Vegeta. 

I had a strange idea due to your post after thinking about it actually, what if the grand priest did the kami/piccolo thing and that is what the existence of the other angels actually is. Parts of the grand priest that he expelled from himself.  As these universes get destroyed they can go back into being one being.  He can still be the father in this case as well giving more to the others origins.

46 minutes ago, Munya said:

I had a strange idea due to your post after thinking about it actually, what if the grand priest did the kami/piccolo thing and that is what the existence of the other angels actually is. Parts of the grand priest that he expelled from himself.  As these universes get destroyed they can go back into being one being.  He can still be the father in this case as well giving more to the others origins.

Hmmm... kind of DBGT-esque you think? Considering the Dragonballs --> Dragons --> Omega Shenron. Could be onto something. 

10 hours ago, Munya said:

Poor gohan, hes there with literally the two most childish characters ever at a time where making zeno angry or bored is doom.

in the preview there is a subtle hint that zen-chan likes how buu is enjoying the fight as a game

Have I mentioned that I love the grand priest?

Pretty good episode, I was kind of hopin for buu to eat his opponents throughout the tournament and get power boosts as the tournament progresses though.

Also that one guy in the cloak that stopped that one blast, can't wait to see him fight eventually.

Also also, dragonball really shines when it does martial arts tournaments, they should really stick to the stuff.

2 hours ago, Munya said:

Have I mentioned that I love the grand priest?

Reveal hidden contents

Pretty good episode, I was kind of hopin for buu to eat his opponents throughout the tournament and get power boosts as the tournament progresses though.

Also that one guy in the cloak that stopped that one blast, can't wait to see him fight eventually.

Also also, dragonball really shines when it does martial arts tournaments, they should really stick to the stuff.

gonna disagree on your last point, I thought the Future arc was the best one in super so far. 

callin it now, next arc is something to do with taking out the grand priest

So, I'm gonna stick by my guns here. The Grand Priest is kind of just laying it all out there and pitting the Gods against the Angels right from the get go. The end-credits song literally says "demons disguised as angels". I think it's going to be an all out brawl against the angels by the end of this once a few Universes go poof. 

I just can't believe hes evil, he has all the power in the world he doesn't need these people to destroy each other he could do it in an instant himself.  The grand priest is way to intelligent to let a threat get strong enough to actually oppose him.

On 3/1/2017 at 2:30 AM, Munya said:

I just can't believe hes evil, he has all the power in the world he doesn't need these people to destroy each other he could do it in an instant himself.  The grand priest is way to intelligent to let a threat get strong enough to actually oppose him.

I think this tournament might be a way of "removing those powerful threats". He's protecting four of the universes with the ploy that they are "stronger" and thus more worthy. Regardless, I think the Grand Priest has the Omni-King(s) in his pocket and he's pulling the strings. Poor lad is gonna get Kamehamehaaaaaaa'd by the end of this arc.