[TV] Dragonball

19 hours ago, Munya said:

No real comment on this episode, interested to see what exactly roshis move is if its actually a move, maybe roshi is going to teach krillin that move where he bulks up?  Feel like out of all of them hes the one that should inherit it.

Oh didn't think about that. Go krillin go! 

Anybody seen the leaked preview of the new arc??? Female Broly incoming. 

Yeah I saw it, there was a few things I am more than curious about.  That character is one of them, is she actually a saiyan thats unlocked that transformation or perhaps shes a character than can call upon characters from the multiverse or even different timelines(similar to the trunks future) to transform into and borrow the power of.

12 minutes ago, Munya said:

Yeah I saw it, there was a few things I am more than curious about.  That character is one of them, is she actually a saiyan thats unlocked that transformation or perhaps shes a character than can call upon characters from the multiverse or even different timelines(similar to the trunks future) to transform into and borrow the power of.

I just want cabba to be a savage and vegeta to get w's

I also wonder if those guys who did the DragonBall multiverse fanfic are getting any royalties. 

I don't know that I watched the entirety or remember the entirety of the zamasu stuff, was it mentioned about goku/vegeta no longer benefiting from the zenkai boosts in it?  Trunks said they "probably" don't in chapter 20 of the manga.  If thats so, thats big.

10 hours ago, Munya said:

I don't know that I watched the entirety or remember the entirety of the zamasu stuff, was it mentioned about goku/vegeta no longer benefiting from the zenkai boosts in it?  Trunks said they "probably" don't in chapter 20 of the manga.  If thats so, thats big.

The manga is usually more accurate when it comes to details , so I wouldn't be surprised if the arc didn't say that at all (to my knowedge at least). But it is interesting you bring that up  ,perhaps they're planning on throwing goku and jeets onto the sideline soon?

28 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

If they somehow nerf Vegeta because he's playing baby daddy... I'm going to be so salty. 

Have you paid no attention to the moral of the last two stories?  Gohan with Pan, Krillin with Marron, their children are a source of power not a hindrance to there development.