[TV] Dragonball

30 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

It's actually amazing. The first arch is essentially Battle of the God's and the second arch expands on Resurrection of F in the same manner, but after that it gets legit. I would highly suggest spending some time to watch the 63 episodes so far. 

The only point i dislike about Super is the minor role of Gohan.

and I do not see that will change atm.  

Edited by Shiigo
12 hours ago, kevola said:

It's not canon and it's pretty shit in comparison imo 

But I like DBGT transformations soooooooooooo much more than DBSuper transformations. At least they're authentic and not just a hair color change.

I mean we don't know if the undyingity (is that fucking filter still in place? really? lmao) is going to transfer over now that they've fused. It's a potara fusion so they essentially formed a completely new person, the wish might not be in effect anymore.

SSGJSGJSJGJSJGJSGJJSSSGJG Gogeta hype?

Edited by Plague

Oh god they're going to potara fuse too. I thought we'd see Gogeta, not Vegito.

Are they going to get Majin Buu to eat them afterwords so they can split back to normal again?

On 11/6/2016 at 1:26 AM, Munya said:

Did you know?  If so how

I laughed so fucking hard when I saw that little cameo lmao

Edited by Plague
4 hours ago, Plague said:

Yeah that was all kinds of stupid. "Oh by the way there's rules for the potara fusion now. Also let's ignore those rules we just introduced arbitrarily. Also genkidama swords."

Eh, I don't think it was necessarily ignored nor do I think those rules didn't exist before, well, i mean they didn't but it was a neat way to explain what happened in the past.  Gigantic levels of power use have always put a strain on how long things last though, it would make sense that the power levels involved were unknown in how they would interact with the fusion, at least to me.

As for the sword, no real comment.