[TV] Dragonball

Only remember a little about Dragonball, so no real opinion on it.
Z was amazing but was hella dragged on

Super is okay, I personally feel like the story didn't need to go on, they reachin now.

GT was super ass, but it gave the games a few cool characters.

Favorite character used to be my boy gohan, but then they introduced saiyaman. Mystic powers made him cool again, but nope he decided to act like a normal human or some shit after the buu saga and stopped training smh wasted potential. Now he useless because Goku and Vegeta on their own level.

I'm not particularly fond of this "all powerful" form of these Saiyans. Like at this point Goku and Vegeta are only rivaled by Gods. Hit was legit, but he just seemed broken. For fuck sake, he could just "advance through time". Call him Quicksilver from the Fox Marvel Cineverse. 

I just honestly want to see this Black Goku kill Champa and cause some classic DBZ hell for the Z-Warriors. 

Spoiler

Also... if Toriyama could somehow maintain that Vegeta can rival Goku while saving Vegeta from "disappearance" that would be great. But alas it seems like this Goku vs Fake-Purple Vegeta fight is going to be a major let down. Looking forward to a panicked Future Trunks return. Especially since the last time we saw him he was just getting his ass handed to him by Cell. Speaking of which... that last Abridged was dope as fuck. 

SPOILERS for the newest episode below, beware:

Spoiler

The fighting in the episode was good, Clone actually put up a better fight than I expected,

and most of the episode is action oriented.

av5Q9Nj.png?1

2xdzfz9.png?1

TmFtvMk.png?1

Also, I swear they humiliate Vegeta every chance they get... 

qDgM2zC.png?1

Let me just say beforehand, that this episode builds up to nothing, ending is bull,

but I guess that's filler for you. I was disappointed until I saw the preview..... This

whole time we've been handed a Dragon Ball vibe from Super, but when the music

kicks in from this scene, you know shit's going to hit the fan. This new arc is building

up to be incredibly promising. 

rNX9bkK.png?1

23 hours ago, ShinyGoku said:

SPOILERS for the newest episode below, beware:

Reveal hidden contents

The fighting in the episode was good, Clone actually put up a better fight than I expected,

and most of the episode is action oriented.

av5Q9Nj.png?1

2xdzfz9.png?1

TmFtvMk.png?1

Also, I swear they humiliate Vegeta every chance they get... 

qDgM2zC.png?1

Let me just say beforehand, that this episode builds up to nothing, ending is bull,

but I guess that's filler for you. I was disappointed until I saw the preview..... This

whole time we've been handed a Dragon Ball vibe from Super, but when the music

kicks in from this scene, you know shit's going to hit the fan. This new arc is building

up to be incredibly promising. 

rNX9bkK.png?1

Spoiler

Watched the new episode, was pretty hype. Loved Vegeta being split between wanting his pleb self to win vs Goku saving his ass. Vegeta forever #1. I'm eager though to see Black Goku's backstory with Trunks. It already looks hype from the preview they shared. 

1 hour ago, Xatu said:

Ayy the newest episode from last night was the shit.  Mai is naow a sectsy adult lol.  She dies quickly tho.

Thought the episode was shit. Although I kinda liked the grittiness of Black just killin' everyone. 

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Thought the episode was shit. Although I kinda liked the grittiness of Black just killin' everyone. 

Haha yeah the hype was pretty high on the future trunks reveal but yeah black goku fuckin reks haha.

Maaaan DBZ was my life and still is. I watched it all the time when I was younger and am rewtching episodes still and waiting for a dub for dragon ball super. I even bought a broken ds lite off of eBay and putting a dragon ball z shell casing on it.

On 6/12/2016 at 8:22 PM, FuzzyRegirock said:

Maaaan DBZ was my life and still is. I watched it all the time when I was younger and am rewtching episodes still and waiting for a dub for dragon ball super. I even bought a broken ds lite off of eBay and putting a dragon ball z shell casing on it.

Dont wait for the dub m8 its so dank to watch a new episode erry' week.

So what do we think the deal with Black is anyways? He's wearing one potara earring, which seems to imply he was involved in a potara fusion at some point. The question becomes who the fuck could have been the base since like everybody is dead in that future timeline, unless there was some more Namek-tier shenanigans that went on post-Androids that we haven't been told about yet.

Edited by Plague
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...