Donator Status removing GTL fee

Why as you asking for more features for something has has already been established and generally accepted and liked (by those who use it obviously), you should be happy with the features it does provide otherwise why would you buy it, I feel like this would not make anyone buy donator status as the core reason because they could get money equal to or greater their GTL fees for many items by purchasing something (Such as Cape or Wings) and selling them to people for Pokéyen, feels pointless imo

Donator status does nothing that directly affects money gain or expenses, I feel like that is a good way to keep it

Also this is so minor, it scales and is cheap proportionally to what you would receive if your item sold, I disagree with adding more to Donator status.

1 hour ago, TheChampionMike said:

Basically title says all.

Its not something big, but would just make donator status worth a bit more.

Well, it can be exploited this way, making p2p more rich than average f2p.

Example: At least one good known member in respected team can have donator status(but nah, it's like 500k for lesser donator status on gtl so like anyone can buy it after doing full alt run?) and u can make that person a trader of your pokes/items, like while he sell them without any fee he can put all of your pokes/items on gtl and take from you for like 50/25/10 %(any fee lesser than GTL original) of old fee for making trade. It's pretty unfair comparing to f2p players. And as someone said, all of those troll listings making GTL flooded with trash... Nah, not so smart idea.

But if u still don't get what donation means, here's one for u:

A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause.

"And/or" doesnt mean that donation reciever is forced to benefit you in this cause. U do donation on your free will.

Don't expect u wil get something higher by buying donator status, rly. It arleady does more exp, faster egg cruuuushing and slighly higher chance 4 dem shiniez. Doing minimal daily cash by going i5 trainers+some others to make up to 100k gets u pretty fast that cash for donator, u can even afford in few days for full 30 days donator... So yeah, it's still worth.

This will not be happening. If used correctly if implemented, donator status would essentially be free money. By purchasing donator status then making some very expensive listings, the fees you're not paying could amount to more than you paid for the donator status, making this very pay2win and damaging to the overall economy.

• Perry changed the title to Donator Status removing GTL fee
  • Rache locked this topic