The metronome cup

Tournament Hosted by TheRisingSuns

13325704_2041656969392995_47361936969441

Rules:

•3v3 tournament mode

•u may only use metronome using any other move and u'll be disqualified

•u can pp max metronome

•u can bring any Pokemon that can learn metronome EXCEPT chansey and blissey gengar.

•u can not bring the same Pokemon (species clauses)

• u can iv and ev train ur Pokemon as u please.

•held items can br used

If I forget something I'll update it!

the tournament will take place Saturday 4 jun at 3 pm BST. On out team heardquaters (island 2 game corner. Ch7)

price: Gift shiny togepi ur choice of 2 moves. Hidden power. 2x31 4x25. Joking!

1st place: 1.000.000$

2nd place 500.000$

3rd place. At least u tried. Any question contact me over pm. In game (ign monyz) or here in the thread

post ur ign if u want to join

if ur looking for pokemons that can learn metronome check here

Edited by Monnyz
changed day and removed no item clause

I would say it's better to just make it a standard togepi cup tournament, rather than just making up new rules. No one is going to bother breeding a metronome snorlax and metronome gengar etc for a one time tournament with a prize of 500k. Also I don't really see why you shouldn't be able to switch out. Typically you're allowed to switch out since taunt fucks you otherwise and the opponent still gets a free turn while you're changing pokemon. Typically, pokemon are allowed to hold leppa berries as well since they only really do anything every 10-16 turns for restoring pp. 

1 minute ago, BurntZebra said:

I would say it's better to just make it a standard togepi cup tournament, rather than just making up new rules. No one is going to bother breeding a metronome snorlax and metronome gengar etc for a one time tournament with a prize of 500k. Also I don't really see why you shouldn't be able to switch out. Typically you're allowed to switch out since taunt fucks you otherwise and the opponent still gets a free turn while you're changing pokemon. Typically, pokemon are allowed to hold leppa berries as well since they only really do anything every 10-16 turns for restoring pp. 

I meant metronome cup not togepi xD I'll think about that idea though

42 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

true fact that taunt can fuck you up. Also torment. But the reason why I decided to make like that is because to prevent some stalling. For example yawn/ stat increases and decreases. Confusion etc etc. Besides ppl could use like to fat walls to pp stal the. Opponents pp. I'll still think about the item and species clauses. Caus snorlax is cancer xD

On ‎04‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 6:52 AM, dastan said:

you should do it lvl 30 man^^

10 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

lv 30  LC poke no?

some pokes like togepi don't have acces to metronome or can't even envolve. So won't ve doing that. At least this one

5 minutes ago, Monnyz said:

some pokes like togepi don't have acces to metronome or can't even envolve. So won't ve doing that. At least this one

metronome is a tutor move. If you keep it level 30 w/standard metronome rules, people who already have metronome comps may enter.

11 minutes ago, Champlooo said:

metronome is a tutor move. If you keep it level 30 w/standard metronome rules, people who already have metronome comps may enter.

so the official tournament uses lvl 30 mons right?

• Tyrone locked this topic