Egg groups in the pokedex

Raederz

Question

12 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Isnt this already implemented.... Jut go to the tiers and click on a pokemon and you can see the egg group.

Egg group filter, to see all the poke that are in the group, not when you clic one^^

59 minutes ago, Matoka said:

Meaning if i type "Chaos" into the pokedex it shows all pokemon in that egg group? that sounds useful, would greatly appreciate this

I would be much better to provide an Egg Group section of the 'dex with clickable links containing each group.

This way players would be able to familiarize themselves with the groups if they were unaware of them.

47 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

I would be much better to provide an Egg Group section of the 'dex with clickable links containing each group.

This way players would be able to familiarize themselves with the groups if they were unaware of them.

Good point, If this were to be added perhaps you could also have a "Type" filter as well, since it could come in handy too and I feel like these would be easier to implement together (Sorry if that was off-topic but It kinda felt relevant)

35 minutes ago, sephiroth1977 said:

They already implemented this into the gtl if you are desperate to know egg groups. 

Ok, first off, the Pokedex directly links you to the pokemon so you can get info from them so thats 1 reason why pokedex is better for looking up pokemon than GTL

Another is that sometimes (rarely I guess, but still possible) a pokemon will not be on the GTL, and sometimes there will be hundreds of Gastly but only 1 Shuppet so finding shuppet to look at it doesn't do the same thing really

Its honestly an entirely different issue, I feel that GTL does not competently solve this issue
(Speaking of GTL why the fudge is the stat order the way it is from top to bottom)

On 30.05.2016 at 6:46 PM, Raederz said:

What about put an Egg Group filter in the pokedex ?

We can already check this on google or on the GTL but would be cool to see Egg Groups and Tiers at the same time :)

give that man a cookie. buying breeders/catching them without remembering egg groups is like pain in the ass... Adding filter in pokedex+box can fix the problem. If it was possible in GTL i think it can be also possible in at least dex. Kyu pls?

Please implant this in the PC immediately. I can't tell you how much easier it is to scout through my 100's of 1x31 Pokemon just to find ones for specific egg groups and gender. 1x31 Pokemon come and go so fast that it isn't exactly easy to organize size them.

Just make it exactly like the search bar that is already implemented and fade out the egg groups that isn't relevant to the search. On top of that allow us to search for gender AND egg groups at the same time *gasp*

Edited by Eldaust