Privitize Personal Profile

7oneZ

Question

I never seen this really as an issue but recently I typed my screen name in a search engine and my entire  pokemmo info was displayed

as the first search item. Can you please make it so personal profiles are not displayed by users outside of PokeMMO?

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, axx said:

> giving any real information to a wacky MMO whose least conern is security

Since I pretty much doubt that they can do a thing, I'll advise you to remove the information that you don't want made public.

Pretty much this. This game is already public. 1) I can't see anyone searching for your name specifically and 2) hopefully you don't have your darkest secrets on a pokemon MMO

On 30.05.2016 at 11:24 AM, 7oneZ said:

I never seen this really as an issue but recently I typed my screen name in a search engine and my entire  pokemmo info was displayed

as the first search item. Can you please make it so personal profiles are not displayed by users outside of PokeMMO?

Thanks.

<smells ISIS... i mean team rocket guyyyyy>

well if dont want to show other people your personal info then just dont post it into internet, dummy

Search engines are more akin to Librarians, they simply help you find what you look for

Of course it's gonna show profiles with your username if it is the only match it can find, pokemmo can do little about this unless if they decided to do a lot of magic with cookies and not using a separate URL for everyone's profile, but lets be honest this won't happen

You and you alone are responsible for any personal info you put on the internet, at any moment someone could copy it so you may never get it back off the internet, please proceed with caution about what you display in future