[Rankings] The Best of PokeMMO

Update: Congratulations to [SIA] Sic Itur Ad Asta for winning their 2nd Team Tournament this past month and claiming a place as one of the All-Time best. They bested [Sake] who with their 2nd Place finish moved into 5th Place on this list. As a side note, [SIA] has not lost in the finals of the TT and can claim they too are tied for having a perfect finals record. I'd also like to congratulate [AW] for having the most wins of all-time at 13 and also claiming the "One Year of Glory" award along with [LYLE] for having won 12 team tournaments, which equates to 12 months or one full year. 

Hasta luego amigos!

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

Update: Congratulations to [SIA] Sic Itur Ad Asta for winning their 2nd Team Tournament this past month and claiming a place as one of the All-Time best. They bested [Sake] who with their 2nd Place finish moved into 5th Place on this list. As a side note, [SIA] has not lost in the finals of the TT and can claim they too are tied for having a perfect finals record. I'd also like to congratulate [AW] for having the most wins of all-time at 13 and also claiming the "One Year of Glory" award along with [LYLE] for having won 12 team tournaments, which equates to 12 months or one full year. 

Hasta luego amigos!

can you add @MaatthewMLG and @Lazaro23 in the noteworthy players please ?

On 29/05/2016 at 11:53 PM, DoubleJ said:

8. [SIA] Sic Itur Ad Astra

Hide contents

1st Place; 2

2nd Place: 0

Total Points: 10

• Tied for Best Finals Win Percentage (100% on 2 wins)

Noteworthy Players: Mkns, Jaawax, Schuchty, Gbwead, Kriliin, MatthewMLG, Lazaaro

nice jouk

Edited by MaatthewMLG
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Update:

• Congratulations to [AW] Asgard Warriors for claiming the number one spot on this list and running with it! With 15 team tournament wins and a healthy margin ahead of [LYLE] KingCheerios, I don't think they will be getting knocked off anytime soon. They just recently went back-to-back and are in position to try and break the [LYLE] record of 4 wins in a row if they're lucky. 
  • Also, shout out to [RISE] TheUprising for sliding their way into a solid 4th Place on this list with 21 total points. They have a ways to go before catching [AURA] Pokemon Aura, but there is always hope. 
  • 2 months later...

Update: Congratulations [SIA] for winning the 2018 May Team Tournament and propelling themselves into 7th Place on the "Best of Teams" list. The French are now dominant in holding down spots 5-7, but unfortunately neither of the new "branches" have been able to surpass the glory of the United French team AKA [RNG]. 

Also, I have added a new category which highlights the best all-time invitational event players in the game. To be listed, you simply had to finish in the Top 3 of any Invitational event! See the link below to see! If you are listed and want your number of invites and reserves listed, please find that information and relay it to me via private message. 

• 7 months later...

With the advent of the new team scoring in the HoF this thread has become obsolete and will be discontinued in its entirety. 

@Munya or any other affiliated staff member, please lock this thread. It would be appreciated to leave this thread available in this forum without sending it to the archive. Up to you.