Post restrictions

There's been a massive incline in annoying threads made by individuals attempting to maintain a false sense of relevance. I'd like to suggest a restriction on the amount of threads players are allowed to make within a period of time. The community as a whole has already shown mass disapproval of threads which are essentially a cry for attention, and it's gotten to the point where the credibility of a player is thwarted solely on the sheer amount of threads they're allowed to make meaning that even if a useful suggestion/thread is made no one will care. Opening forums only to see a specific player, not to be named constantly making threads in order to flaunt a 'comp' shiny Alakazam is just extremely annoying and if this were to be implemented, threads such as could possibly be reduced to monthly. Not to mention the amount of useless individual suggestions made by the same idiot(s) throughout a day.I recall looking through suggestions earlier this week and seeing 4 threads made by the same person. 

Cons: 

Idiots may very well burst into flames

Pros of restricting the amount of threads someone can make within a period of time:

Idiots may very well burst into flames

Less complaining threads, including my own

Less useless threads

This wont be happening as the vast majority of posters create threads that contribute positively to the game. The PSL for example, regular unofficial tournament hosts or even creative players that like to make themes and mods for other players to use. It would be a shame to limit these positive contributions with an arbitrary number of threads they are allowed to post.

What I will say is, try out our "Ignore User" feature, you can access it by clicking your name in the top right of the forum page. You can type in forum users whose posts you do not wish to see and they should no longer appear for you. In addition, if you feel that a thread is useless or unnecessary then we encourage you to use the report function and a moderator will take action if needed. 

I will be closing this now but thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion. 

• Noad locked this topic