another shiny breeding question

Monnyz

3 minutes ago, Monnyz said:

is not. i was just asking for tips to breed my shiny zam with the less possible cost

But why bother with the fake Makuhita? Any normal person would've just asked for the full understanding of Shiny breeding or at least gotten the parents before hand

2 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

But why bother with the fake Makuhita? Any normal person would've just asked for the full understanding of Shiny breeding or at least gotten the parents before hand

1- i like trolling ppl xD

2- this is what i had in mind of breeding but wanted to make sure before i started to breed the shiny. luckily i did not breed it or i would have waisted much money caus i wouldn't get what i was aiming for

Edited by Monnyz
1 minute ago, bearminator said:

Can this be last time we even reply to his topics?

I mean, I like you Monz, but it's like creating topic about which ball should I put my shiny eevee when I will finally find her. 

And que the new forum post about a potential new shiny and which ball he should use to catch it.

13 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

Really though I've gotten warnings for spam for doing shit much less obnoxious than this guy posting his Zam every other day 

Staff is bad man, you should know that already

Except for Perry and Noad <3

Edited by LifeStyle
1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

I honestly don't get why this guy doesn't get a warning or something, he makes these threads like weekly with no purpose at all but to show his shit shiny, I get warning for saying no u twice

Hide contents

all cuz im black, thank you kaynine 

I got a wp once for saying "same"