what to do when repeatedly haxed?

Imo hax are what makes pvp so emotional on a good side. So for example tonight's NU ranked I met a guy I beat because his sweeper got paralyzed killing my Raichu, I wanted to say GG but he already blocked me because of that. Next round I met him again, played so much better and then my 2 counters got crit and I lost with us both 5 pokes down. You laugh, you get mad and I think this is good :) Without, you could just play Game of Calcs (with maybe some surprise moves the enemy doesn't expect).

Edited by Gruul
On 27.5.2016 at 0:39 PM, Gruul said:

Imo hax are what makes pvp so emotional on a good side. So for example tonight's NU ranked I met a guy I beat because his sweeper got paralyzed killing my Raichu, I wanted to say GG but he already blocked me because of that. Next round I met him again, played so much better and then my 2 counters got crit and I lost with us both 5 pokes down. You laugh, you get mad and I think this is good :) Without, you could just play Game of Calcs (with maybe some surprise moves the enemy doesn't expect).

that was me, unblocked now tho lol, just remember all the parahax/misses/crits you had along the way too, your team pretty much counterd mine really hard, ended up beating you so im glad that happend

Edited by GeneralVenican
2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Confusion is 50% to happen each turn I think, defrost is 20% :v

Yes, and by this logic my case is the worst :P I lost like 30 50/50s in a row, while u lost 24 turns of 1/5

edit. was vs that umbreon in vermillion, think u we're spectating

Edited by raaidn

once upon a time 300 something years ago my ancestors decided they were going to be pirates and raid this town called salem. legend goes we were cursed as a result. now it could be coincidence that all my family members have unusual health problems. my constant bad luck could also be a coincidence. but it never goes away so get used to it or find another game to play.

• 7 months later...

Are you being constantly freezed? Do your Pokemon take an perpetuality to defrost? Is this affecting your ranked win/loss ratio? we have the solution for you! Its called Aspears Berries!!! Guaranteed to Defrost your Pokemon the first use!

warning aspears berries are not needed for Pokemon that have the magma armor or flame body ability. It is one time use. May cause dryness of mouth, dryness of eyes, uncontrollable hair growth, enlarging of the male sexual organ. if your Pokemon starts experiencing any of these symptoms please stop taking Aspear berries and see Nurse Joy immediately, they are not life threatening but could pose a real problem to your Pokemon battle performance. others are just really gross. please use responsibly, Aspear berries are official product of Players everywhere who farm. you may find them in specially marked GTL tabs. results may vary.

And if you like this product please try some of our others, like the most popular Lum Berry, Guaranteed to take care of all your Status hax problems

There is actually a cool little fix to this that's pretty simple. Just follow the instructions below.

1. Find your router.

2. Look behind it.

3. There should be some wires sticking out of the back of it, locate them. (If router is absent of wires skip to step 7. )

4. Use one hand then grab all of the wires in a balled fist of rage and passion.

5. Begin spinning the router above your head in circles until it reaches maximum velocity. Now wait for the wires to give and the router to fling into a wall with the destructive capabilities of a 24 year old toddler.

6. Use all of your unbound rage to pry the now deceased router ( RIP ) from the cavernous hole in the whole.

7. The most important step. Begin to fling your fecal matter all around the room because you are now a damn dirty ape.

Hope you found my guide helpful.

Edited by epicdavenport
  • Mike locked this topic