Sign in to follow this  
RysPicz

PSL V Betting Thread

next season we should merge the trash talk and the betting thread so people can say "oh yea? put your money where your mouth is <insults>" and all this can actually go somewhere instead of just being talk.

edit king me and raadin pls use lube.

Edited by fredrichnietze

Just now, Gazelli said:

Lol let's not even bring up Irl status cuz the fact that u still have time to play pokemon at ur age shows you probably work at mcdonalds pls go.

shiny politoed on mountains losing this week still up. only kingbowser can take (ez win)

Nonono please lets do. Tell us all about your life, you are about 18yr now, irrc, you live in some 3rd world country brown skinny boy? Tell me about all the girls you be pulling. Open up to us Gaz.

4 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Yo 1m on mountain winning this week. 

this is what im talking about. and you mean week 7 right? i can go 100k on mountains not getting a win here. i win on a tie right?

2 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

this is what im talking about. and you mean week 7 right? i can go 100k on mountains not getting a win here. i win on a tie right?

Need more money on it than this pleb bet, but yea, you win on a tie too. 

#confidence

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Need more money on it than this pleb bet, but yea, you win on a tie too. 

#confidence

i foolishly spent my money on doubles comps im never going to get to use. 

#broke

also i threw all the stones in the lake to try to slow the erosion of the soil. it didnt work. 

Edited by fredrichnietze

5 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

next season we should merge the trash talk and the betting thread so people can say "oh yea? put your money where your mouth is <insults>" and all this can actually go somewhere instead of just being talk.

edit king me and raadin pls use lube.

if/when I run it next season I'll see how many ppl agree with this :P

On 7/16/2016 at 2:05 PM, Gazelli said:

Lol let's not even bring up Irl status cuz the fact that u still have time to play pokemon at ur age shows you probably work at mcdonalds pls go.

shiny politoed on mountains losing this week still up. only kingbowser can take (ez win)

E: dwell on that mexican scum, im out o7

Whoa this racist mother fucker. 

11 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

UU 2: BlackJovi v Giantpipe

Another 69k on it

NU: YettoDie v Hassan

68k on Yetto winning, 'cause he's never getting a 69

i take jovi i trust  him

3 minutes ago, TheNightArch said:

IGN NightArch and looking for Jovi to stop being a uguu and send me 100k. @ShadowGary was right

when these guys pay me, ill pay u uguu 

EDIT:

dont have 100k atm 

EDIT: 

Abd0u paid 

Edited by BlackJovi

Don't worry about paying me until this week is completely finished. I'll be paying for my losses Wednesday when the playoff thread is posted. 

6 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Don't worry about paying me until this week is completely finished. I'll be paying for my losses Wednesday when the playoff thread is posted. 

so i owe you money yesterday. got it.

It's extended because players suck at getting their duels done. Playoff week one won't start till Wednesday