Absol | Altaria | Ampharos | Armaldo | Azumarill

Blastoise | Breloom | Clefable | Cradily | Crawdaunt

Crobat | Dodrio | Donphan | Electabuzz | Exeggutor

Gligar | Haunter | Hitmonlee | Hitmontop | Houndoom

Kangaskhan | Lanturn | Lapras | Manectric | Nidoking

Ninetales | Omastar | Pikachu | Quagsire | Sceptile

Slowking | Sneasel | Steelix | Swellow | Tentacruel

Vileplume | Zangoose

Registration will open 30 minutes prior to the tournament. You will be able to register for a tournament on the top floor of a Pokemon Centre, through the battle PC. The PC you need is the one on the right, which I am standing in front of in the picture below. You can also register for the tournament by clicking the PvP menu option (Masterball icon on the bottom right of your client).

Hide contents

When a Tournament enters the sign-up stage, it's announced globally via a system message:

Tournament_1.png

When this message is displayed, players can sign up for a tournament one of two ways:

1.)

They can go to the top of any PC and speak to the NPC on the far right to bring up the following window:

Tournament_2.png

2.)

They can click the PvP icon on the bottom right of their screen and select 'Tournament Signup':

Tournament_3.png

Which will again bring up this window:

Tournament_4.png

To sign up for a tournament, the player only needs to click the 'Register' button in this window and they will be entered into the queue:

Tournament_5.png

1st Place Prize:

aron.gif

Shiny GIFT Aron

Your choice of nature, two moves, with IVs 2x31, 4x25

AND

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1000 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize:

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

3rd Place Prizes:

250,000 Pokeyen

Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ (only applies if you fail to reconnect).
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.

Host: Kurodashi

33 minutes ago, Anthrazit said:

Thanks for organising the event, but could future event names be less connected to facism?

There is always that one person that has to go there. The event is obviously named what it is because the prize is a Steel type poke, pls gtfo with your butt hurt nonsense

3 hours ago, Kurodashi said:

I didn't think about it in that way and I think it is totally unrelated.

It simply connected an uneasy feel to an event that is meant in a completely fun way and I was worried that it gave a similar feel to any other person, but in case only I have this association it can be ignored.

2 hours ago, Argorok2017 said:

There is always that one person that has to go there. The event is obviously named what it is because the prize is a Steel type poke, pls gtfo with your butt hurt nonsense

I don't and also may not need to comprehend what how your hostility was triggered, but simply ask you to refrain from using it in the future as you could possibly find better ways to voice a different opinion. Thanks in advance

13 minutes ago, Anthrazit said:

It simply connected an uneasy feel to an event that is meant in a completely fun way and I was worried that it gave a similar feel to any other person, but in case only I have this association it can be ignored.

I don't and also may not need to comprehend what how your hostility was triggered, but simply ask you to refrain from using it in the future as you could possibly find better ways to voice a different opinion. Thanks in advance

agree with anthrazit, absolutely no reason to be a uguu he was just stating something that he found weird and could be phrased better 

2 hours ago, Anthrazit said:

no u same ur dad

2 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

agree with anthrazit, absolutely no reason to be a uguu he was just stating something that he found weird and could be phrased better 

Wow look at Jovi trying to not be a uguu for once, good job for you lol