Team Tournament May (Saturday 28th May)

1 hour ago, Sashaolin said:

Choose a date many people will be busy.

Can't spell correctly "receive".

Can't copy/paste a thread correctly.

Please, apply yourself next time.

Why do you have to say it with so much spite? She didn't have to put herself forward to do TT when I presume Tyrone couldn't find time, as well as hosting all the other events. Most of what you said is meaningless, you're just salty you can't watch football at the same time.

8 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Why do you have to say it with so much spite? She didn't have to put herself forward to do TT when I presume Tyrone couldn't find time, as well as hosting all the other events. Most of what you said is meaningless, you're just salty you can't watch football at the same time.

KAYNINE HATES FOOTBALL CONFIRMED 

nah but seriously, no reason they cant have both on at the same time, last time I checked people dont play their computers with their TV :/ - at least most who actually have monitors

2 minutes ago, Parke said:

KAYNINE HATES FOOTBALL CONFIRMED 

Hide contents

nah but seriously, no reason they cant have both on at the same time, last time I checked people dont play their computers with their TV :/ - at least most who actually have monitors

I just finished watching the England game on my PC, split screen while watching some duels.

Also, I don't really care to watch the finals, no English teams. I'l just watch the highlights.

1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

I just finished watching the England game on my PC, split screen while watching some duels.

Also, I don't really care to watch the finals, no English teams. I'l just watch the highlights.

Yeah, I guess - Athletico gonna smash them anyways so allgood

10 minutes ago, lamerb said:

Team Name: Random Noob Gamers
Team Tag: RNG
Registered Players: XPLOZ, Guerinf, Schuchty, Kriliin, YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL, Gbwead, Bykraveur, Kalisweet, Kamimiii, xVolvagiax
Team Captain: XPLOZ

where's yaritan bro 

7 hours ago, lamerb said:

Registered Players: XPLOZ, Guerinf, Schuchty, Kriliin, YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL, Gbwead, Bykraveur, Kalisweet, Kamimiii, xVolvagiax

I'm sorry, I cannot allow yubel to play for you this TT, we just can't risk him getting injured, he's an important part of out PSL team.

14 hours ago, lamerb said:

Registered Players: XPLOZ, Guerinf, Schuchty, Kriliin, YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL, Gbwead, Bykraveur, Kalisweet, DiDi, xVolvagiax

^ What is there.....

What I read: Registered Players: XPLOZ, Guerinf, Schuchty, Kriliin, YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL, Gbwead, Bykraveur, Kalisweet, DiDi, xNoobagiax

• Noad locked this topic