Team Tournament May (Saturday 28th May)

Team Name: God Only Knows

Team Tag: GOK
Registered Players: 
PIata,  ihatos, Peterpoom ,, dalarcon, jackofdown, mexicanpoower, narutouzumaki, leyendazelda,artrex, srfamily
Team Captain: peterpoom

Edited by plata

Team Name: PokeManiacs

Team Tag: PkeM

Registered Players: OrangeManiac, Parke, REEVS, Spaintakula, DynamicPyro, Raptori, RioHex, NataliaHeart, SamuraiHunter, Shaniqualela

Team Captain: OrangeManiac 

Edited by Hex0Gram
On 22 mai 2016 at 0:25 AM, Noad said:

[RNG] RandomNoobGamers will be given the opportunity to defend their title from March

Choose a date many people will be busy.

Can't spell correctly "receive".

Can't copy/paste a thread correctly.

Please, apply yourself next time.

I apologise for the mistakes in this thread that has been pointed out. As most of you know, I am not a regular host of the team tournament so this is all a bit new to me. I wanted to make sure that the tournament was made public in enough time for you all. With regards to the timing, I do apologise for that. I am not really a football fan and so it completely slipped my mind that it would be an important day for you all. Joking with pIata aside, I cannot change the time of this due to scheduling of a tournament on the same day as well as availability of other staff members. But I do accept that it was an oversight on my behalf. 

35 minutes ago, Noad said:

I apologise for the mistakes in this thread that has been pointed out. As most of you know, I am not a regular host of the team tournament so this is all a bit new to me. I wanted to make sure that the tournament was made public in enough time for you all. With regards to the timing, I do apologise for that. I am not really a football fan and so it completely slipped my mind that it would be an important day for you all. Joking with pIata aside, I cannot change the time of this due to scheduling of a tournament on the same day as well as availability of other staff members. But I do accept that it was an oversight on my behalf. 

How can you live in England and not know that the Champions League Final is tomorrow, it's literally everywhere :P - but yeah, defo not gonna be the same old team tourny tomorrow I'm sure, saying most will be watching the match instead. 

• Noad locked this topic