Never-Used Tier and Usage Movements

Tier list changes as of today:

Cut-off point is 4.36%.

Usage: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/63603-pokemmo-official-tier-lists-and-usage-statistics-22nd-may/

Creation of NU: Banlist is Ubers, OU, BL and UU.
BL2 does not exist yet. You can check your pokedex.

OU:

Gardevoir 

BL
Slaking | Marowak

UU

Houndoom | Kangaskhan | Vileplume | Steelix | Breloom

Scizor | Dodrio | Manectric | Cradily | Haunter

Slowking | Sceptile | Hitmonlee | Exeggutor | Zangoose

Altaria | Omastar | Donphan | Clefable | Swellow

Ampharos | Crobat | Lanturn | Lapras | Blastoise

Quagsire | Azumarill | Hitmontop | Electabuzz | Sneasel

Armaldo | Gligar | Absol | Pikachu | Crawdaunt

Ninetales | Nidoking | Miltank | Tentacruel

Usage Movements:

Gardevoir is moved up to OU with 7% usage.

Marowak is moved to BL, temporarily. Tier Council will discuss whether it's worth putting in UU.

Slaking is moved to BL. Insta-banned from UU, no test or discussion needed.

• Tyrone locked this topic
  • Darkshade unlocked this topic
  • Kyu featured this topic
2 minutes ago, Monnyz said:

isn't sceptile to strong for uu?

Nah it doesn't work out much in OU anymore (my opinion)

It's strong but kangaskhan is strong too and it's in UU.

It's not about being strong it's about the pokemons in the UnderUsed Tier

There are people that sweep OU players with NU/UU

Edited by Kouteshi
Just now, Kouteshi said:

Nah it doesn't work out much in OU anymore (my opinion)

It's strong but kangaskhan is strong too and it's in UU.

It's not about being strong it's about the pokemons in the UnderUsed Tier

haryama and machamp are rarely used but they are to op in uu

Had a match in this NU meta. Few conclusions:

1. Granbull. Lmao

2. Fearow again (is this like, 3rd time?)

3. Only semi-viable pursuit-trapping dark type is... Murkrow. Yup. A fucking Murkrow. Prepare for psychic type spam attack

4. Kingler still NU...

Just food for thoughts, I know it just got released and I don't blame anyone, but I just wanna point out few things that we probably will have to discuss in order to get the tier healthy and playable again :)))))))

Edited by RysPicz
On 26/05/2016 at 1:09 PM, RysPicz said:

NU could use a few quickbans. Granbull, Fearow (again) and Jynx (again) most likely

It's actually pretty difficult to make a team these days that can stop everything.

Physically, stopping Granbull, Fearow, Scyther, Whiscash together is so much strain on team building. Don't get me started on the special side because walling special attackers is one thing, but trying to stop them cming is another. Raichu can stop the cmers, but it's not bulky enough to take the specs/orb hits from powerhouses like Jynx/Walrein.

The problem is, I feel like if we're gonna ban, we'll need to ban quite a lot because there are quite a lot of very threatening things, or just keep them all.  You know what they say, if everything is OP, nothing is OP. I think it would probably make the meta more offensive and probably make team building a big factor in winning the game

NU looks soo messy, I can't find any spike remover exept claydol and some gimmicky stuff like delibird and hitmonchan so gbwead will problably be the only person to have a chance against glalie if he doesn't get swept by jynx before it. No seriously, it's way too hard to build something with kingler grandbull feerow and jynx in NU. Just wanted to leave my thoughts here without uguuing too much, I know the TC is waiting the NU tournament and I hope people will share their feedbacks to maybe have a NU atleast as great as the NU before the reset. Seeing a skilless battle in PSL with Jynx killing something each time it comes in was so ridiculous. However I could be wrong and Thursday's NU tournament will be fun to watch, I hope so!

Edited by Osuki
57 minutes ago, Osuki said:

NU looks soo messy, I can't find any spike remover exept claydol and some gimmicky stuff like delibird and hitmonchan so gbwead will problably be the only person to have a chance against glalie if he doesn't get swept by jynx before it. No seriously, it's way too hard to build something with kingler grandbull feerow and jynx in NU. Just wanted to leave my thoughts here without uguuing too much, I know the TC is waiting the NU tournament and I hope people will share their feedbacks to maybe have a NU atleast as great as the NU before the reset. Seeing a skilless battle in PSL with Jynx killing something each time it comes in was so ridiculous. However I could be wrong and Thursday's NU tournament will be fun to watch, I hope so!

Scarf primeape says hi

Edited by pachima