WWE Thread

13 hours ago, NeilHines said:

Did you guys watch Wrestlemania 33 its really nice match but don't understand why Gold Berge lost match against Brock Lesnar. It's really very bad :-(

From the way Paul Heyman was talking on RAW the next day, it sounds like they are building to a Reigns v Lesnar program at some point. Why they would do it that was is beyond me. Reigns is alright, but he is missing a lot of personality.

2 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

From the way Paul Heyman was talking on RAW the next day, it sounds like they are building to a Reigns v Lesnar program at some point. Why they would do it that was is beyond me. Reigns is alright, but he is missing a lot of personality.

The rumours are there's meant to be a huge buildup to Reigns beating Lesnar clean for the title at WM34. I hope thats not the case at all haha

3 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

I really hope they arent building Brock back up to help push Reigns at mania again at the end of the day.

That would suck

So RAW gets:

Apollo Crews - Future jobber

The Miz & Maryse - Rip Smackdown just lost the hottest heel they had in The Miz, Kevin Owens is probably gonna be his replacement tho

InterContinental Champion Dean Ambrose - The Shield reunited yay (inb4 Rollins or Reigns move to Smackdown)

Curt Hawkins - LOL jobber as fuck

Bray Wyatt - Probably least expected move, Wyatt vs Balor gonna be lit tho

Heath Slater & Rhyno - Tag Team jobbers

Kalisto - Mexican jobber

Alexa Bliss - T H I C C

Mickie James - If only we were still in 2005

David Otunga (Announcer) - Who cares

Elias Samson (NXT) - Same as above

Soooo glad AJ Styles stays on Smackdown, hype.

I don't see him on the list you made so we can assume this means that smackdown will get Shelton Benjamin?  I don't know why I am treating him as something special I mean he wasn't bad but I don't remember anywhere where he stuck like other people have.

Smackdown gets:

United States Champion Kevin Owens - Fwark. Owens vs Styles pls.

Charlotte Flair - Time to bury Smackdown's women division ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The New Day - NEW DAY ROCKS!

Sami Zayn - They actually moved him to Smackdown huh, let's see if he gets those opportunities now. No more jobbing to Brawn Strowman for this guy.

Rusev - This is actually sick if they make good use of him, love his character.

Lana - Weird that she was announced separately from Rusev, in-ring Lana soontm?

Sin Cara - Mexican jobber

Jinder Mahal - Indian jobber

The Shining Stars - Tag Team jobbers

Tamina Snuka - tbh I forgot she was still in WWE

Byron Saxton (Announcer) - Still can't get over this guy's voice, so annoying.

This shakeup wasn't as hyped as people expected tbh, Smackdown won over RAW on these trades imo, rip Alexa Bae tho. Also, where the hell is Shelton?