WWE Thread

29 minutes ago, GiantessKaty said:

it is i loved it soo much, joe coming out with a mean look he meant business :D this was better than cena vs brock in 2012

dont hinder jinder? 

more like lose the juice

roman is great in many ways. people who get offended and triggered by wwe's choices on who they wanna make the top guy is ridiculous.

just accept it, they didnt change their minds with cena they certainly wont with roman.

plus he's pretty hot.

Brock's return in 2012 still gives me chills, but yeah that rivalry kind of went downhill from there especially since Lesnar jobbed to Cena for no reason (At least he introduced Cena to Suplex City few years after).

idk if Jinder is really taking roids, I feel like he would've gone through one of those wellness tests by now. Also Vince likes big sweaty men.

Roman is a hard worker and can put on great matches (proved that vs AJ Styles, Big Show, Braun, Lesnar, Rollins, Daniel Bryan, etc), thing with Roman is he just gets a lot more opportunities than everyone else and usually people just get tired of watching the same person be featured in every main event (Like did he really have to headline last 3 Manias...)

Not sure what my stance on how he looks should be, Lana tho gah damn (Lowkey hoping she wins the title this Sunday).

10 minutes ago, Takens said:

Who do you guys think will win Samoa or Brock?

Brock will win no doubt, I think he is expected to hold the title until next Mania (probably to drop it vs Reigns...).

It's basically just a matter of knowing whether they will make Joe look strong or if Lesnar will squash him in 5 minutes with a bunch of Germans and F5's.

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

Brock's return in 2012 still gives me chills, but yeah that rivalry kind of went downhill from there especially since Lesnar jobbed to Cena for no reason (At least he introduced Cena to Suplex City few years after).

idk if Jinder is really taking roids, I feel like he would've gone through one of those wellness tests by now. Also Vince likes big sweaty men.

Roman is a hard worker and can put on great matches (proved that vs AJ Styles, Big Show, Braun, Lesnar, Rollins, Daniel Bryan, etc), thing with Roman is he just gets a lot more opportunities than everyone else and usually people just get tired of watching the same person be featured in every main event (Like did he really have to headline last 3 Manias...)

Not sure what my stance on how he looks should be, Lana tho gah damn (Lowkey hoping she wins the title this Sunday).

Brock will win no doubt, I think he is expected to hold the title until next Mania (probably to drop it vs Reigns...).

It's basically just a matter of knowing whether they will make Joe look strong or if Lesnar will squash him in 5 minutes with a bunch of Germans and F5's.

Roman is underrated, fans just pissed off he was hand picked to retire taker, but then i heard rumours of taker's return again and im like...no.. u dont and can't do that...why?

Jinder works out alot true but u dont get low body fat %'s like those without a rigorous diet also those veins of his clear sign.

Yep he got 3 manias in a row aiming for that 4th baby.

Lana? pfft yea i'd love to see Charlotte win it again, it would reassure me wwe has no issues with her ugly nude pics being leaked, a sore for anyone's eyes.

And Brock will squash Joe, Brock needs to stay champion untill Summerslam to be challenged by Braun Strowman.

3 minutes ago, GiantessKaty said:

Brock needs to stay champion untill Summerslam to be challenged by Braun Strowman.

ikr. I am so looking forward to this, kind of worried about Reigns' next week announcement tho, hope it's not something like "hurr durr this is my yard and at SummerSlam I face the champion beleeh dat", I need me some Braun vs Lesnar action.

Well rumors say Roman will challenge Cena for a RAW vs SD matchup, but I guess we gotta wait to see.

2 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

ikr. I am so looking forward to this, kind of worried about Reigns' next week announcement tho, hope it's not something like "hurr durr this is my yard and at SummerSlam I face the champion beleeh dat", I need me some Braun vs Lesnar action.

Well rumors say Roman will challenge Cena for a RAW vs SD matchup, but I guess we gotta wait to see.

cena coming back as a free agent killed me LOL

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

Had to go watch this cuz of dem throwback feels, the pop he got here was huge

I liked everything except the fake plant brock lesnar guy and the blood smirk cena sent to lesnar. i wish cena could carry himself more seriously and not act like he's meddling with a kid.

On 6/14/2017 at 6:33 PM, GiantessKaty said:

Roman is underrated, fans just pissed off he was hand picked to retire taker, but then i heard rumours of taker's return again and im like...no.. u dont and can't do that...why?

Jinder works out alot true but u dont get low body fat %'s like those without a rigorous diet also those veins of his clear sign.

Yep he got 3 manias in a row aiming for that 4th baby.

He's entirely overrated. The WWE made a poor choice sticking with him. They keep pushing to get him over as a face, but even The Rock couldn't get him over. I will be honest and say that most of his hate stems from him winning the Royal Rumble everyone wanted Daniel Bryan to win, but now the crowd is still against him. The only reason they keep pushing him now is controversy. If he wasn't such a loathed face he'd be crippled on the midcard for the next several years. His mic work is awful and his moveset is very limited. Basically, Roman needs a good midcard run and either better writers or a manager to do the talking for him. The video below basically says it all.

Being veiny is not a sign of steroid usage. I'm very naturally veiny and I don't juice. As for the body fat, he didn't necessarily lose it so much as he toned the muscles in those areas. There is a huge difference. I'm not defending him, but there are multiple other explanations for the beefed up build. One of them being a rigorous diet as you mentioned. We're talking about professional athletes. Their body is their job so they have to take any diet plan very seriously to make sure they get proper nutrition.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/23/2017 at 0:47 PM, LifeStyle said:

Can't believe they had Shelton's return be on a backstage segment...still got a pretty huge pop though.

Ikr. Stupid as fuck

1 minute ago, XelaKebert said:

Is your shovel ready because somehow he's going to get buried.

I hate that they debuted him as a babyface when he was an insane heel on NXT tbh