WWE Thread

This is for the WWE fans out there, discuss anything you feel like about the world's #1 wrestling promotion.

Pls no "Wrestling is fake" comments, movies are fake too and we still watch those.

I guess I'll start:

LF Seth Rollins to make his return soon, it's kinda boring watching Roman Reigns bury AJ Styles.

2 minutes ago, aftershocker said:

WWE has some amazing entrance music, whether it be Edge, RVD or batista's there's always something for someone to enjoy.

Went to wrestlemania this year and gotta say, it was an awesome experience. 

LF Finn Balor's debut

I swear if Balor debuts tomorrow I'll scream like a little girl.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Munya said:

I don't think they are, I think they are trying to push strowman and this is just another step on his path of domination.

Idm that really, I think if they get him just right, he could be the next Kane/Big Show way back in the attitude era.

but imo, it's just one big push for him to then have reigns 'overcome the odds' and win at Fastlane. Then Fatal 4-way with taker, Goldberg, lesnar, reigns at wrestlemania

• 1 month later...

I'm fine with Lesnar beating these people but he really should be a regular talent and not just a PPV one, I hope this is going somewhere.  As for the other two, good choice, good for pushing the new talent, good for them.

I will say I am a bit tired of rollins using the pedigree, I guess they don't want to do the HBK thing again but hes definitely got more of the HBK agility and build, and doesn't do a bad superkick.  Should stick with it.

I like reigns, I don't like his mic work much but then again theres not many people that I do asides from like, kevin owens and.... kevin owens right now(From new people at least). If he spoke less and they took him in a different direction he would be better, maybe a little less of that silly superman punch too.  Find a more fitting move, it doesn't have to be something spectacular, make it the leg drop like hogan had for all i care, the superman punch just looks so silly for someone his size.

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

Shane -o-mac looked like he had one foot in the grave after his march. Respect the entertainer though. 

He does, he realizes hes going to have another street fight with Kurt and that it may just kill him.

Hardy Boys was hype! although, still mad they didnt book Austin Aires vs Neville on the main card, that match had so much potential to be a classic. I really hope they dont do what's rumoured and make Brock hold the title for the next year so reigns can pin him clean at next years mania, fucking stupid idea - the hype tonight if Finn returns + Nakamura make's his Raw debut. oh my.

Edited by Parke
2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Whats up with the old names? They coming back or did they never leave?

Was always a fan of hardy boys and rvd.

Hardy boyz made a comeback to WWE last night at wrestlemania and won the tag team championship in a fatal 4 way ladder match :]