WWE Thread

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

anyone who beats up Boring Lames deserves some respeckk. Alexa Thicc new champ thooo

Yeah man, going to Raw this Saturday, cant fuccin wait to see Hardy Boyz entrance live

Edited by Parke
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Parke said:

Yeah kinda stupid asf haha

I mean, was very unexpected but if you think about it, it's actually a pretty nice thing. Not everyone can be a world champ, the business needs those "jobbers" to put other people over them. So the rare occasion of a guy going from "jobber" to world champ in like 2-3 months is always welcomed, it adds that "surprise element" to the show and keeps it from being stale, always watching same old people going after the world title *cough* Orton/Cena/Reigns *cough* gets annoying.

tl;dr - WWE needed to grow the market in India so they pushed Mahal, also they needed a legit top Heel cuz nobody gonna boo guys like Owens/Strowman/Styles/etc

4 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

I mean, was very unexpected but if you think about it, it's actually a pretty nice thing. Not everyone can be a world champ, the business needs those "jobbers" to put other people over them. So the rare occasion of a guy going from "jobber" to world champ in like 2-3 months is always welcomed, it adds that "surprise element" to the show and keeps it from being stale, always watching same old people going after the world title *cough* Orton/Cena/Reigns *cough* gets annoying.

tl;dr - WWE needed to grow the market in India so they pushed Mahal, also they needed a legit top Heel cuz nobody gonna boo guys like Owens/Strowman/Styles/etc

Yeah that's kinda true. I mean, I kinda figured it would've happened. Sure they only do this because of them trying to win the Indian audience over more, but like. Why put him in the situation to make him lose and put him back to square one. Makes no sense, Oh well. I'm sure 2 months down the line he'll lose the title to AJ Styles or something hahaha

Just now, Parke said:

Yeah that's kinda true. I mean, I kinda figured it would've happened. Sure they only do this because of them trying to win the Indian audience over more, but like. Why put him in the situation to make him lose and put him back to square one. Makes no sense, Oh well. I'm sure 2 months down the line he'll lose the title to AJ Styles or something hahaha

John Cena*

prepare his shovel

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, GiantessKaty said:

I just heard braun is cleared to return from his month hiatus i want to see him back soo bad.

i hate mahal as champ and roman is my guy he's on top of the world, F the haters.

I miss watching Braun smash the RAW roster too, Joe vs Lesnar looking hype af though

Don't hinder the Jinder

I believe Mr. Roman likes to call his haters a bunch of #DumbAssMarks

4 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

I miss watching Braun smash the RAW roster too, Joe vs Lesnar looking hype af though

Don't hinder the Jinder

I believe Mr. Roman likes to call his haters a bunch of #DumbAssMarks

it is i loved it soo much, joe coming out with a mean look he meant business :D this was better than cena vs brock in 2012

dont hinder jinder? 

more like lose the juice

roman is great in many ways. people who get offended and triggered by wwe's choices on who they wanna make the top guy is ridiculous.

just accept it, they didnt change their minds with cena they certainly wont with roman.

plus he's pretty hot.