UU ranked

BlackJovi

3 minutes ago, Desu said:

Sorry, I didn't get around to looking into it until now.

I've bumped up it's duration from 45 minutes to 60, but I'm not sure if that was the only issue.

no bro, it didn't even last 45 mins in the first place, I think last session's duration was tops 15 mins. 

I mean I practically went to get something in the fridge and when I came back I couldn't queue Lol 

Edited by BlackJovi
3 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

Is the ranked matchmaking period 4.5 minutes instead of 45 minutes lol

but it's only for one session, the other ones seem to work alright, but this is the one Ive been trying to play for the last days cuz the other times I can't make it so it really bothers me. 

@Toast can relate 

alright so this shit is getting annoying, this 8pm EDT time still isn't working. it literally only cycles once before it says it'll be available in 2 hours. i made a bug report for it but it seems like nobody bothered reading it?? c'mon guys, you kept pushing for us to play uu ranked but we can't even play this one, i know there are other times but sometimes the other times aren't exactly the best ones. i'm probably being a bit too harsh on it but c'mon guys (higher up staff i guess), i'm sure it's just a simple fix since the other times do work.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

bump??? 

@DaftCoolio how to get a match

Ive been queued since ranked started (35 mins ago) and I still havent got a match, is my elo too high or something? Cuz ive seen around 15 matches been played while I still cant find shit 

Nah, I remember going an 45 min without NU ranked match, then signed up for UU Ranked and didnt find a match for 45 min neither

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.