Greetings! New player!

Hey!
I'm a new player coming over from another pokemon mmo (PRO) trying to find a new place to spend my time in the evenings, preferably with a helpfull guild and nice community!

I used to play red/blue back when i was a kid/teen, but now - with a family of my own i find that i don't have the time to play other, more demanding games, so i return in solitude to find an old love a-new!

Currently installing and setting up my game, but once i get started i would love to get in touch with some players around the globe and have some fun!

I am from Norway by the way, and i'm active almost every evening! (GMT+2)

Looking forward to start my adventures again!

Welcome new guy hope you enjoy the game....this MMO is a bit different from PRO and I find this game to have a lot of very convenient features that PRO does not(well I haven't played it in 6 months). Just as a tip join a team and have fun because channel chats can be cancerous and not really helpfull

4 hours ago, Sjanten said:

Hey!
I'm a new player coming over from another pokemon mmo (PRO) trying to find a new place to spend my time in the evenings, preferably with a helpfull guild and nice community!

I used to play red/blue back when i was a kid/teen, but now - with a family of my own i find that i don't have the time to play other, more demanding games, so i return in solitude to find an old love a-new!

Currently installing and setting up my game, but once i get started i would love to get in touch with some players around the globe and have some fun!

I am from Norway by the way, and i'm active almost every evening! (GMT+2)

Looking forward to start my adventures again!

Hey man, welcome to PokeMMO. I actually used to be Staff (a Mapper) back from where you came from. I believe you made the right decision ;)

I wish you the best of luck for your time here!

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay! Please stay away from PWO (Pokemon World Online) and PRO (Pokemon Revolution Online), they have nefarious purposes (like having staff scam pokemon away from you). I did an interview with a guy from PWO who had his shiny Kingdra scammed away. Please check this video out on my Roy Rogers News channel. PokeMMO is extremely ethical compared to the competition.