Undertale

So. If you use the internet sometimes. you've probably heard of undertale.

I'm playing through it right now, on and off.

And damn. It's good.

I just saw the biggest roast to all of humankind so i had to share it with someone, hence this topic.

backstory, it's about the human race vs the monster race who fought a war long ago, humans win, monsters are sealed underground.

some kid (you) falls in a pit and you're in monsterland. This isn't really spoiler cause it's the prologue.

i walk into a library and find a book to learn more about monsters and history etc and

Spoiler

d347283906.png

sick paint job cause its 3 dialogue boxes

annyways this game has the sickest soundtrack ever, and it has great humor like this all throughout.

Post some musics or sick screens.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, adnihil said:

Funfact; apparently someone bought this game as a gift for the pope.

This suggests that the pope is on Steam.

Yeah, I heard! This MatPat dude, at some meeting between the pope and all sorts of youtubers to discuss how the internet can be used to brig people together.

Youtubers were told it's customary to bring the pope a gift when visiting. So he picked undertale steam code...

Apparetly the pope doesn't own a PC, and doesn't really intend to play it. But we can dream.

1 hour ago, Eggplant said:

Yeah, I heard! This MatPat dude, at some meeting between the pope and all sorts of youtubers to discuss how the internet can be used to brig people together.

Youtubers were told it's customary to bring the pope a gift when visiting. So he picked undertale steam code...

Apparetly the pope doesn't own a PC, and doesn't really intend to play it. But we can dream.

The Pope has a PC since he has a Twitter account, but that doesn't mean that he will use the code to play the game.

30 minutes ago, Heimann said:

Delet this thred

on that note

i found the coolest animation

it's pretty good shit, you end up in a few episodes with a fight like, sans + flowey vs gaster

• 3 months later...

This is the game that told me I was bad at games. Literally fought the first "boss" (I don't count the tutorial boss, you know who just trying to be as spoiler free as possible), and well... after losing so many times he felt so bad he just let me go. Just straight up told me he felt sorry for my ass and let me pass. rip me

10 minutes ago, lillyfly said:

This is the game that told me I was bad at games. Literally fought the first "boss" (I don't count the tutorial boss, you know who just trying to be as spoiler free as possible), and well... after losing so many times he felt so bad he just let me go. Just straight up told me he felt sorry for my ass and let me pass. rip me

hahahahha

i never knew you couldn't lose vs the tutorial boss

or against the next one

since i cleared them first try.

but ye next one is not so forgiving.

4 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

hahahahha

i never knew you couldn't lose vs the tutorial boss

or against the next one

since i cleared them first try.

but ye next one is not so forgiving.

Oh I had no problem with the tutorial boss, it was just the second. And once I figured out the gimmick of the 3rd she wasn't so bad either. Didn't really have to fight the 4th boss b/c of my actions in the tutorial area, but well... the 5th one took some time. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if I'm allowed to advertising a Youtube channel but please, check her fabulous work! 

(you even have a season two! ) 

Well, I think that the players of this game saw it a long time ago. 

Edited by xConan