if you were a dev of pokemmo and u could implement one thing for your self. what would it be and why

Monnyz

Just now, KaynineXL said:

If I was a dev I'd delete your shitty shiny so I don't have to hear about to every second :p

to bad u aren't one. And but late to answer. But if u did answer in time I would give u 1k for trying

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late post but I have some things that I'd like to see added so I will suggest them here.    :) 

There are some obvious things, such as more generations of Pokemon, Pokemon contests and the rest of the Battle Frontier. But I also had some other ideas that maybe the developers weren't working on already. 

So if I were a developer the first thing that I would do would be to remove item limits in secret bases, both for the number of items you can hold in storage and how many can be placed at one time. Also trading the base items with other players or selling things like slides on the GTL would be really nice!

Something else that I would like to see is custom trainer sprites for the opening sequence in battles. I know this is a lot of work but I would absolutely love to see myself and all of my friends at the start of each battle instead of the original rom character sprites!

Oh and surfer sprites. Let me surf around on my Zigzagoon please :3

Finally, Johto starters. If Johto is not being added to the game then I think there should be a way to get the starters somehow. Either in the Safari or through some sort of limited event where players can get gift versions? There are plenty of ways it could be added in if Johto won't be. ILY Totodile! <3

I know it says "u could implement one thing" and I kind of rambled on with some of my ideas. Sorry for the wall of text hahaha~

Edited by TheSmallestRaichu
On 6/9/2016 at 9:26 AM, TheSmallestRaichu said:

Sorry for the late post but I have some things that I'd like to see added so I will suggest them here.    :) 

There are some obvious things, such as more generations of Pokemon, Pokemon contests and the rest of the Battle Frontier. But I also had some other ideas that maybe the developers weren't working on already. 

So if I were a developer the first thing that I would do would be to remove item limits in secret bases, both for the number of items you can hold in storage and how many can be placed at one time. Also trading the base items with other players or selling things like slides on the GTL would be really nice!

Something else that I would like to see is custom trainer sprites for the opening sequence in battles. I know this is a lot of work but I would absolutely love to see myself and all of my friends at the start of each battle instead of the original rom character sprites!

Oh and surfer sprites. Let me surf around on my Zigzagoon please :3

Finally, Johto starters. If Johto is not being added to the game then I think there should be a way to get the starters somehow. Either in the Safari or through some sort of limited event where players can get gift versions? There are plenty of ways it could be added in if Johto won't be. ILY Totodile! <3

I know it says "u could implement one thing" and I kind of rambled on with some of my ideas. Sorry for the wall of text hahaha~

I like your signature.  It's cute~

if you were a dev of pokemmo and u could implement one thing for your self. what would it be and why

-I would make it that once a player reaches 3-4k gameplay hours, his chances of encountering a shiny would be higher than the average, then reset it once a shiny is found ( not necessarily caught ).
-No individual shiny rate.

Why?
-Because if I were a dev.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.