Make it possible to go to Navel Rock

39 minutes ago, NNharmonia said:

Maybe a place for johto starters?

That would be nice

It's a lot better to have a grass/place to hunt for johto starters than just receive them from Prof.Birch and the starters being gift pokes 

Edited by Kouteshi
11 minutes ago, Matoka said:

RIP Mirage Island, the forgotten island.

If you were to place Johto starters in game they would probably be a Pokedex reward like how it works in emerald version, so I doudt navel rock will become where you get any new pokemon unless it is turned into a dungeon.

You gotta admit it,it's a lot nicer to have a grass where you can hunt starters than receiving them from professor.

That's the same as sudowodo really hard to breed it.

Just now, Kouteshi said:

You gotta admit it,it's a lot nicer to have a grass where you can hunt starters than receiving them from professor.

That's the same as sudowodo really hard to breed it.

It is nicer, and the johto starters WILL end up renewable at some point otherwise we won't be able to breed them reliably, however, I doubt that they will add grass to navel rock which never had grass in the first place.

21 minutes ago, Matoka said:

It is nicer, and the johto starters WILL end up renewable at some point otherwise we won't be able to breed them reliably, however, I doubt that they will add grass to navel rock which never had grass in the first place.

that was just a way of speaking it doesn't need grass just needs to appear.Maybe birth island said by faiyad as you can see below

19 minutes ago, Faiyad said:

What about birth island? :D 

Edited by Kouteshi

Navel Rock (and other event islands) won't be implemented unless their legendary Pokemon are implemented along with them. Re-purposing the island into something else in the meanwhile would be both wasteful of the location (as we'd either never be able to use it properly or would have to undo development later) and overall pointless. If we need a location for new species to spawn, we already have plenty of existing areas to choose from.

• Rache locked this topic