Fire Emblem

Ploegy

7locSxS.png

A place to talk/discuss any and all the Fire Emblem games. I thought it would be reasonable to have a thread since my art thread became the Fire Emblem discussion recently. So here we are with an official thread.

General Info:

Favorite Game(s):

Favorite Character(s):

Best Story Line:

Fates Info:

My Castle Code:

Conquest, Birthright, or Revelation:

Favorite Character:

Least Favorite Character:

Favorite Support Conversations:

Main Characters Used:

Favorite Class:

If you wanna find out a full list of your favorite characters I found this organizer that will put characters in order for you from favorite to least favorite

My Info:

Favorite Game(s): Fire Emblem Awakening

Favorite Character(s): Robin, Lucina, Takumi, & Eirika

Best Story Line: Fire Emblem Fates

Avatar Name: Yoshi (My Main account. The one you will see on castle visits) I also have Corrin (First run through in Hoshido), Callie (First run through in Nohr), Gustav (First run through in Revelation), & Louis (Second run through in Hoshido)

My Castle Code: 10978-10797-71566-24058

Conquest, Birthright, or Revelation: Revelation (That is the game my Yoshi account is on)

Favorite Character: Takumi

Least Favorite Character: Hisame

Favorite Support Conversations: Takumi and Oboro & Kaze and Azura

Main Characters Used: Yoshi, Takumi, Kana, Kiragi, Oboro, Velouria, Shiro, Midori, Laslow, Soleil, Leo, Mitama, Nina, Odin, & Sakura

Favorite Class: Adventurer (Cuz of the cool flip they do when they kill)

Gave the game to my cousins since I beat it, can't list all the stuff.

N O H R     M A S T E R   R A C E

Conquest, Birthright, or Revelation: Conq & Birth

Favorite Character: Shiro

Least Favorite Character: Takumi

Favorite Support Conversations: Selina & Laslow

Main Characters Used: da boi

Favorite Class: Dark Knight

612.png

I may post all of my information and whatnot after I finish the game whenever that is.   Right now all you will get is

Conquest, Birthright, or Revelation: Conquest, was told Birthright was closer to awakening in playstyle/difficulty and that turned me off from it.

Favorite Character: ???  Haven't beaten the game so no real opinion, maybe the dragon girl at the castle? Or maybe Asura, quite fond of dancer classed characters.  In any fire emblem game though, Mia

Least Favorite Character: ???

Favorite Support Conversations: ???

Main Characters Used: ???

Favorite Class: Swordmaster

The memories

Spoiler

Recruited all the aviable characters and didn't let anyone die!!! Messed up a little with the supports tho, but whatever

34rhvna.png

Pent killing a Bishop, Pent would have been dead ( 17 Damage and Pent had exactly 17 Hp ) if he was hitten by the attack, but he avoided it with a 34% probability and retalieted him with a critical it

8x1r3a.png

Heath, mvp of the battle ( and the game ) with 12 Kills, with it's Spear skills could ohko most of the enemies, high critical hit ration and gave a lot of support with his flying ability

357gkzp.png

Athos destroying the First Final Boss, was pretty usefull spreading Silence and Sleep to the enemies in the first part of the battle

2a7fqq1.png

2e3srpl.png

Hector the Dragon Slayer, look how many fucks he gives after finishing off that fucking dragon that could easily ohko every other character in my team

Most royal children should be near 200 by the time they hit 20 and get upgradedd.

edit; Incase you didn't know, you get maximum stats if you level a character to the level 20 cap and then promote them to w/e their new class is.

Edited by Heimann
23 minutes ago, Heimann said:

Most royal children should be near 200 by the time they hit 20 and get upgradedd.

edit; Incase you didn't know, you get maximum stats if you level a character to the level 20 cap and then promote them to w/e their new class is.

I got every child at lvl 20 since if you wait till chapter 20 every child is already at lvl 20 and can promoted.

3 minutes ago, Heimann said:

y u wait so long

As I said, they are all already lvl 20 and given a special seal that promotes them while boosting them a few levels in their new class. Plus I struggle to pick who's gonna marry who so it typically took me that long to figure that out and get kids other than Kana

Favorite Game(s): Fates, PoR

Favorite Character(s): Leo, Ike, Oboro, Elise, Oscar, Marcia

Least Favorite Character(s):

Best Story Line: Path of Radiance

My Castle Code:

Conquest, Birthright, or Revelation: Birthright and Revelation. Conquest's story and intense RNG made me angry.

Favorite Character: Leo

Least Favorite Character: Camilla

Favorite Support Conversations: Cant think of any off the top of my head.

Main Characters Used: Kana, Hisame, Avatar, Soilel, Siegbert, Mitama, Azama, Kaze, Azura, and Percy

Favorite Class: Spear Fighter or Ninja

When shiro dies in paralouge and you already saved after it then you realize he's not in your unit list and spend 5 hours on your last battle save just to find out it makes you restart from your normal save file after spending 3 hours trying to marry ryoma I've begun to despise this game

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fates Info:

My Castle Code: Who cares, I don't play anymore

Conquest, Birthright, or Revelation: Birthright

Favorite Character: Hinoka for first gen, Sophie for second gen

Least Favorite Character: Takumi

Favorite Support Conversations: Tsubaki and Felicia (one is "perfect", while the other is clumsy)

Main Characters Used: Rinkah, Kana, Silas, Hinoka, Sophie, Caeldori

Favorite Class: Great Knight

Edited by Moetal