Walking Dead Discussion

Hello,

This thread is made to discuss the TV series or comics of The Walking Dead

Also if there is spoilers you wanna talk about I highly suggest to use the spoiler tag so you don't spoil anything for certain people,

But tbh if somebody is looking here and hasn't watched the whole thing expect some people to not use spoilers (You have been warned hue).

Discuss.

Edited by SneaKyKhaLidA

can we also discuss the telltale game, bout to start the michone one.

anyway i love watching TWD and holy shit its not looking good.

shit gets a bit repetitive sometimes with meeting new people who turn out to be uguus, but they always make up for it eventually.

also that one episode last season was best one so far.

Edited by skepta

I predicted everything that was going to happen there, I knew the one to be killed first was going to be Abraham since he was the only person physically strong enough to take a hit like that and keep standing that good but I knew he wasn't going to be the only one cause there was somebody who would fuck up and make someone else kill and if u wanted to make it really painful for people it had to be glenn since u know, we've been seeing him since first season and maggi was pregnant and everything. At the end this first episode was pretty good imo, it was all about to make uguun shine and he did it a big time, I love his acting for real, I think he's worse than ramsay Bolton now xD

3 hours ago, Hemorragie said:

RIP

Reveal hidden contents

1477325354-hqdefault.jpg

Why!!!, Why!!!!!!!!!! probably the most shocking death of the entire series. Poor glen, My gf was really upset and we had to pause the show and chill for a bit the image of the huge dent in glen's face w/ blood pouring down it, while he is looking at maggie and trying to speak is going to haunt me for a while. I know they were going for shock value and his death was meant to catch you off guard, since you know abraham already died but holy fuck was that brutal the whole thing was executed really really well.

Edited by CCMayhem