Heroes of the storm Discussion

On 5/18/2016 at 5:15 PM, GigoloimCabrio said:

i finish her Q quest before level 9 (most of games) but her w quest is nearly impossible imo :D i think her q is way to hard to hit, compared to novas snipe for example, pretty hard to be highest dmg with her without pre mades

Shes hard to get use now im getting slowly the hang of her.

12 hours ago, GigoloimCabrio said:

I think (hope) she'll get some buffs, shes way less flexible than ming, less dmg, roots herself to attack (cant move while Q) and has less dmg in general, also her win rates werd kinda bad

Her q if it was instant and no delay would be strong af lol.

her health really needs a buff idk how they can make her better maybe her sand ult would do damage over time lik Anivia in LoL.

1 hour ago, GigoloimCabrio said:

no need to be instant, but cancelable, sometimes you see their chromie casting her Q at you (or something like that) and you cant move and get the dmg, no matter what

True like if you Q and move could perhaps cancel.

also why does her sand trap have health? I find that so dumb you can kill it lol.

1 hour ago, SneaKyKhaLidA said:

Only did 4 placement matches so far  but im getting paired with diamond 4-5 and plat 1 people so im guessing in the end ill be in either if I continue to do well.

Considering I was rank 1 last season probably continued off my old MMR.

they took your old mmr as reference, so keep winning and you'll probably be diamond, maybe master